Juliette E's Reviews > Maximum Ride, Vol. 3

Maximum Ride, Vol. 3 by James Patterson

F 50x66
Jan 31, 2011

Read from January 31 to February 08, 2011

This book Maximum ride is a thrilling adventure book and mysterious book. I liked this book bacause their is a secret behind maximums life and I can't wait to find out what it is in the 4th book.What I also liked about the book is that it is written just like a comic book so if you like to read books with pictures in it to see what they are doing or you like comic books than this is a great book for you.I think the author wrot this book about a girl who likes mystery. Maximum Ride is a girl with awsome mythical creature like features on her body a little.The characters that I like is Maximum, Nudge, and Angel. I can most like comunicate with Maximum because I love just love adventures and mysteries. Nudge and Angel can most likely relate with other people like my sister because Angel alway gets in trouble in some way and Nudge can not stop talkind and she always falls and is ANNOYING to ather people.I personaly think that boys and girls can watch it because of the adventure and mysteries but let me warn you if your a dude and you want to read this... there is romance in this book so boys beware of the romance in this book if you want to read it. I hope that most of the people that read this will read this book and everyone that has read it thinks it is amazing,awsome, fun to read. READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maximum Ride, Vol. 3.