Taylor Siluwé's Reviews > Tempestuous Revelation

Tempestuous Revelation by Amanda Young

Jan 30, 11

Dominic & Mason comfortably continue their uber-taboo affair, which they began in Tempestuous Relations. But they soon realize that society may not be ready for their sort of bond. Maybe in certain cosmopolitan parts of the world LOVE is LOVE, but if you live in a dirt-water, tobacco-chewin' gossipy town it just may get one or both of you killed.

Tempestuous Revelation is the perfect compliment to its predecessor. Both heavy on sex, but '...Revelation' ramps up the tension brilliantly and believably. It also made me wonder why certain consenting adult relationships enrage people so, when truth be told, they should really just mind their own business. If I had to offer a complaint, its that the two tales should have been combined into one.

All in all, the first one made me hot; and while equally salacious, this one made me a little sad pondering Dominic & Mason's possibilities.

I'll be looking forward to another in this series. I'm hopelessly hooked now. Thanx, Amanda. ;-)~
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempestuous Revelation.