Cheryl's Reviews > The Dark Highlander

The Dark Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

Feb 02, 11

bookshelves: kindle-books-i-own, favorite-heroes, historical-romance
Recommended for: Highlander Lovers!
Read from January 30 to 31, 2011

Yay!!! Another wonderful Highlander book!!! This story features Dageus MacKeltar, the twin brother of Drustan from Kiss of the Highlander. Dageus has got to be one of my top favorite heroes! He is caring, loving, honorable, fierce and dead sexy!!

I really liked the heroine, Chloe Zanders. Talk about opposites attract, she was everything that was good and he had been condemned to live with dark and evil spirits living inside him, trying to take control of his will. But after meeting and falling for Chloe, Dageus now had a reason to fight for his freedom so that he could be worthy of Chloe’s love.

Dageus takes Chole back in time to his world of magic in 16th Century Scotland where he can find the answers to breaking the evil spell cast over him. Chloe is his perfect helpmate and they meet each other’s needs flawlessly. What an enchanting and beautiful love story this was… this is Time-Travel done right!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dark Highlander.

01/31/2011
67.0% "Where have these Highlanders been all my life?? *rolls tongue back in mouth*" 11 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stephanie They're wonderful, aren't they? Love Dageus

Cheryl Oh, they are!! I'm so glad one of my friends convinced me to read them!

MelissaB I love Dageus and I really like Chloe as a heroine. Another great review! Enjoy the next two - Adam and Cian are also wonderful.

Cheryl Thanks Melissa! I really want to dive right back in with the next book, but I'm participating in a group read of something else, and I was going to do a challenge after that.. I'll have to see if I can make it work! Loved Dageus!