♥ Sarah ♥'s Reviews > Heart of the Dragon

Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter

2641924
Jan 16, 14

bookshelves: recommended, to-read, genre-paranormal-romance, first-in-series, own, ebooks-borrowed
Recommended to ♥ Sarah ♥ by: Sam *Black Velvet*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart of the Dragon.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly Very good book! This and book 4 (The Vampire's Bride) are the best in the series!

♥ Sarah ♥ Yeah, I want to read this because #5 I believe is in the Into the Dark anthology. Since I have OCBD, I cannot read that until I've read the rest of the series. :)

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly Yes it is! Have You read the rest of Into The Dark? "causew/ the rest you'd b out of order w/ the Lords!

♥ Sarah ♥ lol...no worries! I've only read #0.5 in the book, then once I read #3 I'll read #3.5 in there. :) I'm even going to wait to read the facts thing at the end until after I read #4 and #4.5 because it looks like it was published after those. Don't worry, I'm crazy about that, I would never read them out of order! :-D

♥ Sarah ♥ Yes, I truly do have OCBD. I'm insane. :-P

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly I just went crazy buying Alyssa Day books so I can get them in order! I didn't realize that there was a 1.5 b4 I read 2 so I bought them all! They came so they're in the TBR pile 4 whenever I get to them!

♥ Sarah ♥ lol, yes, gotta love the TBR mountain! :) What series is that of Alyssa Day's? I don't think I've heard of her.

message 9: by Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly (last edited Feb 02, 2011 09:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly Its either the Atlantis series or The Warriors of Poseidon. Atlantis Rising (Warriors of Poseidon, #1) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Awakening (Warriors of Poseidon, #2) by Alyssa Day Atlantis Betrayed (Warriors of Poseidon, #6) by Alyssa Day Shifter (Includes  Warriors of Poseidon, #2.5; Breeds, #15; Children of the Sea Prequel) by Angela Knight has 2.5 in it Wild Thing (Includes  Warriors of Poseidon, #1.5; The Guardians, #1.5) by Maggie Shayne has 1.5 in it. I just bought 4 of them to fill in my collection. Theses warriors from Atlantis, Warriors of the Sea God Poseidon, come to the surface to fight the Bad Vampires and Shape Shifters. The also meet their women to form the soul-mind. http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/... is my review. I missed a couple of books there...

♥ Sarah ♥ Sounds cool! I'll have to check that out, I'd never heard of that series before.