Tara Calaby's Reviews > Living The Dream

Living The Dream by Annie Dalton

Jan 30, 2011

bookshelves: environmental-issues, ya-fiction, friendships, romance, coming-of-age, paranormal, angels
Read on January 30, 2011 , read count: 1

I'm sad this series is over. There seems to be so much further that it could have been taken. In another sense, though, I feel like the last few books really moved away from the initial premise, with the historical feel all but disappearing.

That said, it really is a very enjoyable series of books, and the finale was quite fitting.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Living The Dream.

Sally Now I'll have to find another series for you... :D Actually, tell me because I can't recall - Chalet School y/n?

Tara Calaby Haven't read it, but also can't get it locally :(

Sally Aha! I just bought one on ebay in order to catch up on those I missed - if it's decent I'll have to send it on :) Seems like the sort of series you would like.

Tara Calaby I would probably love it, but you know me - I need to start things at the beginning! ;) I'm sure I'll find them in a book shop/op shop eventually :)

Sally The first one is most definitely a dime a dozen! Although not one of my favourites xD

Tara Calaby First books generally aren't. If I'd just picked the first Angels Unlimited book up at the library, instead of you passing on the first three, I doubt I'd have bothered reading further.

Sally Glad you got through the whole series! I think I was charmed from the start... although maybe amused is more the right word! Mel's narration never really stopped making me roll my eyes ;)