Moira Russell's Reviews > Going Postal

Going Postal by Terry Pratchett

Feb 21, 11

bookshelves: audiobooks, 2011-50-new-books-challenge
Read from February 18 to 21, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Going Postal.

Quotes Moira Liked

Terry Pratchett
“In defiance of Miss Maccalariat I'd like to commit hanky-panky with you, Miss Adora Belle Dearheart... well, certainly hanky, and possibly panky when we get to know one another better.”

Terry Pratchett
“I commend my soul to any god that can find it.”

Terry Pratchett
“They say that the prospect of being hanged in the morning concentrates a man's mind wonderfully; unfortunately, what the mind inevitably concentrates on is that, in the morning, it will be in a body that is going to be hanged.”

Terry Pratchett
“It was also a room full of books and made of books. There was no actual furniture; this is to say, the desk and chairs were shaped out of books. It looked as though many of them were frequently referred to, because they lay open with other books used as bookmarks.”
tags: books

Terry Pratchett
“People flock in, nevertheless, in search of answers to those questions only librarians are considered to be able to answer, such as "Is this the laundry?" "How do you spell surreptitious?" and, on a regular basis, "Do you have a book I remember reading once? It had a red cover and it turned out they were twins.”
Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

02/18/2011 "Stephen Briggs is TOTALLY cracking my shit up."
02/18/2011 "'You Snatched Bread From Their Mouths And Tore Clothes From Their Backs. For Sport, Mr Lipvig. For Sport. For The Joy Of The Game.' //just dies"
02/18/2011 "Oh Jesus, Briggs doing Igor is going to KILL ME. //gasps for breath"
02/18/2011 "FREIGHT ELEVATOR FORESHADOWING //clutches cat //cat looks annoyed"
02/18/2011 "OMG, the Postman's Walk! I love this book, so much."
02/19/2011
50.0% "Halfway through - listened to 5 CDs so far." 1 comment
02/20/2011
50.0% "'Can you cry tears onto a clacks?' Oh Moist, I adore you."