Amber's Reviews > Lover Unleashed

Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward

Feb 25, 12

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, 2012, erotic-romance, angels-fallen-angels, favorites, romantic-suspense, vampires, jr-ward, kindle
Read from February 23 to 25, 2012, read count: 2

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Unleashed.

Quotes Amber Liked

“One more thing."
"What."
"I think we're dating now." As V barked out a laugh, the cop shrugged. "Come on....I got you naked. You wore a damn corset. And don't get me started about the sponge bath afterward."
"Fucker."
"To the end.”

J.R. Ward
“The pair of them were staring at the computer screen like two dogs watching animal planet: very focused, but incapable of turning up the volume or changing the channel.
-Manny and Butch”

J.R. Ward
“I wish I were whole. I wish I could have given you young if you'd wanted them and could conceive them. I wish I could have told you that it killed me when you thought I had been with anyone else. I wish I had spent the last year waking up every night and telling you that I loved you. I wish I had mated you properly the evening you came back to me from dead. I wish. . ." "I wish I were half as strong as you are and I wish I deserved you. And. . . that's about it." -V”

“[Rhage and Manny]
“You’re doing great,” he murmured as he noticed those white knuckled fists.
“Don’t worry about me.”
“Right, right…your brothers.” Manny paused for a split second. “You’re all right, you know that.”
“F*ck…that…” The fighter smiled, flashing fangs. “I’m…perfect.”

J.R. Ward
“For shit’s sake, it wasn’t like there was a twelve-step for being the Scribe Virgin’s kid:
Hi, I’m Vishous. I’m her son and I’ve been her son for three hundred years.
HI, VISHOUS.
She’s done a head job on me again, and I’m trying not to go to the Other Side and scream bloody murder at her.
WE UNDERSTAND, VISHOUS.
And on the bloody note, I’d like to dig up my father and kill him all over again, but I can’t. So I’m just going to try to keep my sister alive even though she’s paralyzed, and attempt to fight the urge to find some pain so I can deal with this Payne.
YOU’RE A STRAIGHT-UP PUSSY, VISHOUS, BUT WE SUPPORT YOUR SORRY ASS.”