Neil Mudde's Reviews > The 9th Judgment

The 9th Judgment by James Patterson

2034390
Jan 29, 2011

Read in January, 2011

Loved it from beginning to end, it is delightful reading, the characters totally believable, the story again I find it unfair to go into the story line for those of you who have not read it.
It is an easy read, love Patterson and Paetro,s short chapters,
The book contains a bit of everything although some events are pretty daring, and perhaps a bit contrived off course authors need to use their imagination, some of the scenes were delightful, set in one of my fav City's San Francisco, there is a scene which takes place on the Golden Gate Bridge, well check it out, pretty daring.
A great read! It took me about 4 hours to read, with some breaks in between.
By the way several of his books are now on audio books, great entertainment especially if you are planning some flights of over 3-4 hours, great entertainmen!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The 9th Judgment.

Jennifer I agree with most of your review. I think a killer that goes after mothers and their children is daring; that's a killer that will make many people uncomfortable. (I know it had me double checking our locks and windows!) I really enjoyed the book, felt that it had me hooked in like earlier books in the series had done, and then I got to the end. I was so disappointed by the end. Not the cliff hanger (actually, that has me longing for the next book but alas the person I've been borrowing my Patterson's from has gone ebook), but that annoying surprise. That little surprise irked me so much that it drastically dropped my level of enjoyment.