Sandie's Reviews > My Life in Pink & Green

My Life in Pink & Green by Lisa Greenwald

Feb 07, 11

Read from January 28 to February 02, 2011, read count: 1

I enjoyed this book, it was a simple and fun book with a message.

Our main character is twelve, her name is Lucy and her family is struggling to keep their heads above water financially and not loose the family business or their home. As if that isn't enough, Lucy is also dealing with the mysteries of growing up, her best friends crush and lack of self confidence as well as her own newly discovered crush.

The author gives us life through a twelve year olds eyes and how the vast majority of adults view kids ideas. She speaks of the environment and what one person can do....even though it may not seem like much the truth is that every little bit helps.

I like Lucy's personality very much, she is a bright girl and enjoys helping others. I like seeing the effort she makes to help her family and those around us and our environment. She sees that her family is upset with the situation and doesn't take her seriously but she doesn't hold that against them, she tries to understand.

I would recommend this book for especially young teens, but I enjoyed it and feel that many others could as well.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Life in Pink & Green.