Riverina Romantics's Reviews > Unlawful Contact

Unlawful Contact by Pamela Clare

Jan 28, 2011

bookshelves: favorites, on-blog
Read from April 29 to 30, 2011

Is anyone really surprised that I gave this 5 stars?? If you are please feel free to take a few steps closer so I can give you a good firm slap across the face to make you wake up to yourself.

This was another flawless masterpiece from the fabulous Pamela Clare.

I have a mental scaling system when it comes to Authors'.
1. There's the authors' who write half rate novels and make me think "I could write something better than this"
2. There's some of my favourite authors' that I really love to read and enjoy every moment of their stories and make me think "Gees, this writing stuff seems like fun, I might just give it a go"
3. And then there are the authors like Pamela Clare than make me think "Crap!! There is no way in hell my writing will ever be as good as this".

I absolutely loved this story. Marc was swoon worthy and I felt his damaged soul right down to my core. He was rough and masculine but also had feelings and emotions as well as a sexy god body that made me mentally picture rubbing my hands over his tight abs and grabbing him on that nice firm ass and.....ok *shakes head* need to snap out of that one before I need to make my way to the bedroom.

And Sophie was a top notch chick, A realistic heroine that I also fell in love with.

Their story was extremely dramatic with the best degree of sauciness. It takes a good writer to be able to balance every single aspect of a story and Pamela does exactly that. I can't flaw her at all. I am even ashamed to say that I was tearing up (but I blame it on PMS) I DO NOT CRY IN BOOKS LADIES!!

Favourite Quote:
"It's not so much where I want you, Sophie, as it is how. Nothing tastes quite like a woman, and no woman tastes like you."
She gave an almost inaudible gasp. "Then you want...."
"I want dessert."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unlawful Contact.

04/29/2011
6.0% "Ok, I'm going to be blunt. It is now on my bucket list to meet Pamela Clare and give her the biggest god damn kiss I can muster without seeming Lesbainish because this lady is fucking brilliant. 6% and I already know it will be a 5 star rating....utterly brilliant Pamela!!" 5 comments
04/29/2011
30.0% "Hoping to get some good reading done today, I don't think I will be able to last long without finishing this"
04/30/2011
84.0% "Locking kids in their bedrooms if they don't let me get this finished!! Truly fabulous!"
04/30/2011
86.0% "it must be PMS making me want to cry, because I don't cry from books ladies. I DO NOT CRY. *Fans eyes hastily*" 3 comments
show 1 hidden update…