Lyndsey's Reviews > A Brush of Darkness

A Brush of Darkness by Allison Pang
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Brush of Darkness.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Flannery (new)

Flannery I saw this at B & N today but I couldn't get past the unicorn in the drawer thing.

message 2: by Lyndsey (new) - added it

Lyndsey Are you kidding? That was what did it for me!! I want one!

message 3: by Nic (new)

Nic What is she wearing? And I wonder what size the mini unicorn is? Size of a pony or a size that fits into your handbag?

message 4: by Lyndsey (new) - added it

Lyndsey Lol, Nic. It lives in her drawer so I'm guessing something like this:

Awwww! How can you not want one, Flann?

Kelly Yeah, I kind of pictured yap-dog size.

Jessica(Spinecracker) I just finished this a couple days ago, and it'll be my first 5star of 2011! One of the most surprising finds in a long long time! ... And phin is hilariously inappropriate

message 7: by Flannery (new)

Flannery How can you not want one, Flann?"

easily. But I am still intrigued enough to read this:-)

message 8: by Lyndsey (new) - added it

Lyndsey Jessica(Spinecracker) wrote: "I just finished this a couple days ago, and it'll be my first 5star of 2011! One of the most surprising finds in a long long time! ... And phin is hilariously inappropriate"

Awwwww. I love hilariously inappropriate! That moves it up my list... And one more thing, Flannery - Are you sure you don't want a mini uni?

How adorable!

message 9: by Flannery (new)

Flannery Only if we can forever call it a "mini uni" because that is funny. But, I'd prefer if someone else could have it and then I could just talk about their mini uni all the time...