Amy Y.'s Reviews > Who Killed My Daughter?

Who Killed My Daughter? by Lois Duncan

Jan 28, 11

bookshelves: 2010-2011-advisory
Read in January, 2011

The book Who Killed My Daughter is about this real-life event of author named Lois Duncan who tries to find out who killed her daughter. It all started when her 18 year old daughter wanted to stay over at her friend's house. Lois agreed to it. She later gets a call from the hospital that her daughter has been shot in the head 2 times. Heartbroken, she automatically knew that her daughter was going to die. She consulted with her daughter's boyfriend Doug and several cops. They come into conclusion that her daughter was about to do illegal activities with Doug. And it wasn't any random shooting. Lois's daughter was assianated!

I didn't really like this book. I thought it was going to be interesting because of its cover. I thought the whole story was going to be fake and turns out it wasn't. It was very interesting at first because the turning point of the story was in the beginning, but everything slowed down when it got towards the ending. I got a little bored with it. Maybe because it wasn't my type of genre to read. However, If I would've rated this book, I would give it a 3 out of 10 because it was too confusing for me, and it was little boring towards the end.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Who Killed My Daughter?.