Wendy F's Reviews > Perfect Chemistry

4019599
May 09, 11

bookshelves: 2011, ya-na, romance
Read from May 08 to 09, 2011

I'm going to start this review with the one negative, lets just get it out of the way.

I didn't buy the ganglife in this book. It felt as though a woman was daydreaming about what a gang members troubled life would be like, but it was a bit too soft. Alex was the gang member with a heart of gold. I believe that they are out there, but for some reason it just rang false in this story for me. It was all to fantastical, I suppose. Towards the end of the book it got a bit more realistic, especially the last few chapters.

Now, on to what I liked.

Well, first and foremost, I love romance. Give me a couple, fighting all odds to be together and I will almost always be a sucker for it. I laughed and grinned, enjoying their banter. I was routing for them the whole time. I felt like they loved each other, and I loved the ending.

Alex was damn sexy. He got sexier and sexier with every chapter. I could hear his accent in my mind and I loved his sarcasm and wit. I can't wait to read the next book, and I hope that Alex is in Carlos's book too.
13 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfect Chemistry.