Daisiemae's Reviews > Colters' Woman

Feb 07, 08

Recommended to Daisiemae by: Amazon post
Recommended for: Anyone who likes Menage Books
Read in February, 2008

I admit I am not into reading the menage thing too much. This book had it's good and bad points.

Good: I thought the heroes could have all stood alone with their own book. Each brother was interesting, but honestly I would have liked their own book. Of course, this can't be since they are all sharing, and in love with the same woman.

Bad: I didn't like the heroine. I know she was on the run from her husband, but I thought she was weak. She didn't contribute anything to anybody. She sat around being scared and pitiful..unless she was horny or course..then she willing jumped into bed with three men within 48 hours of meeting them...and her being a virgin no less.
GIVE ME A BREAK!
Plus, now don't get me wrong...I like being waited on, but she did NOTHING for herself, and certainly didn't do anything for the brothers..unless it was in a sexual way. None-the-less, the brothers were interesting and I thought it was an okay read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Colters' Woman.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Eastofoz I couldn't agree with you more except for the part of the brothers (lol!) I thought they were morons ;) This book read like a bad B movie for me. I was so looking forward to it too but the writing style was poor IMO.

I've heard "Men of August" is along the same lines but better--haven't read it though.

Daisiemae Well East it is better, but the reason for the "sharing" was idiotic to me...but that's just MY OPINION...lol

message 3: by Colleen (NerdyWoman) (last edited Apr 28, 2008 07:00PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Colleen (NerdyWoman) Kayter Daisie: I promise all with the August brothers will be better after you read August Heat. It's yours as soon as I retrieve it from Kathy (she's such a glutton).

BTW, the Chase Brothers are coming too.

Daisiemae I almost gave up on Maya Banks because I hated the heroine so much on Colters' Woman. I am glad I didn't Sweet Surrender was great! I am hoping I will like Seducing Simon as well;)

Eastofoz I had given up on her but now that you say Sweet Surrender was great maybe I'll have to reconsider (!)