Tony Wu's Reviews > Crackback

Crackback by John Coy

Feb 18, 11

Read from January 28 to February 16, 2011

The book ending different with box out by John coy and it’s about basketball. I really enjoy readying how John style writing sport books. This book Crackback I like the ending, how John make you want to wait the next Crackback 2. Manning was an effect character in the book, he had much difficult issue on his way of and I felt it. If I was him, I would probably quit the football team early that his coach kicked him out right now. Because his news coach arrives, he really don’t like Manning and but Manning won the game by not staying his spot and that is the reason Coach kicked him out. I would like my parent told me early that my big brother died and that way my dad go hard on me. And now I hated my dad going hard on me for no reason now. But now I reality after mom told me, so that my dad had hard time going through the past. I would recommend this book who ever like to read about football career and rule. This book gives you a bit of info about how football works. And how coach had power on player and don’t matter if they were right or wrong. But I still try to find any book by John Coy that about sport, because how the story nicely floating go.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crackback.