Alex Mortensen's Reviews > The Face

The Face by Dean Koontz

Jan 27, 2011

Read from January 27 to February 17, 2011

Oh man, this was SO good! So well written, so intense, and it had a bit of supernaturality that i thought was great. I didn't think I would like this, but I got wrapped into it quickly. This is a book that could be a bit confusing if you aren't really paying attention to what you are reading, and it's a bit long (it's 650 pages!) but it's totally worth reading. The last couple hundred pages are extremely good, I read through 2 classes, I was so wrapped into it. The plot is very well thought out. Dean Koontz is a very excellent writer, and he creates very intense books. The characters were very well thought out. I enjoyed Corky, even though he was the bad guy, but he was an extremely smart guy. And Ethan and Fric were pretty awesome too. even though Fric was the son of Manheim, Fric should have been Ethan's son. Ethan could have been such a cool dad. It would have been better for him. Hazard Yancy seems like a pretty fun guys to go hang out with, if you ever wanted to go hang out with a big, burly cop. :)
This is a great mystery book, if anyone is looking for a mystery book to read for the Great 20 Challenge.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Face.