♔ Leah. 's Reviews > Bloodlines

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
4474199
EDIT: 28/08/11 God, Bloodlines was just awful. The plot was horrendously bad and as were the characters— my God, I'm in a book coma right now. It was so lethally boring. My rating on this at the moment is 0 stars and the review will come in the following days. Epic fail.

********************************************************************
UPDATED: 24/08/2011disclaimer: before you start PMS-ing, getting pissed off with me, comment and act like complete ignorant dumbfucks— just remember one thing: this is MY review and MY OWN goddamn opinion to which I am entitled to under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, look it up you twats. If you are going to comment on my heavy sarcasm and my abrasive language, then let me warn you now: DON'T. I will slash you into pieces, make you a laughing stock and then send your ass back to your dungeon. I have a 0 bullshit tolerance and if your comment is bullshit, then please fuck off. I bid you all a good day.
********************************************************************
FIRST CHAPTER REVIEW BELOW

(view spoiler)
43 likes · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bloodlines.
sign in »

Quotes ♔ Leah. Liked

Richelle Mead
“Takes a lot of tries before you hit perfection." He paused to reconsider that. "Well, except for my parents. They got it on the first try." (Adrian)”
Richelle Mead, Bloodlines


Reading Progress

08/24/2011 "Because I am a hypocritical, masochistic whore. I've got my pink katana to slice this bitch."
08/24/2011 page 7
2.0% "This book is dedicated to fans of Adrian? HA! Bitch please, it's more like a torture device for the fans because he's going to be fucked over with Boredney Beige. *eye roll*"
08/24/2011 page 8
2.0% "God, why hasn't Sydney's dad been caught by the social services? He suffocates his own daughter because she wouldn't wake up as she sleeps heavily? How the fuck does that work?"
08/24/2011 page 11
3.0% "LMFAO, did she compare Men in Black to the Alchemists? That's like comparing Marilyn Monroe to Paris Hilton. The latter being basic as fuck."
08/24/2011 page 16
4.0% "God, Alchemists are the biggest hypocrites ever, they're praying to Moroi blood to rid of it's evil but use it's properties just because they are too fucking lazy to keep healthy or go to the doctors? Go fuck yourselves."
08/24/2011 page 18
4.0% "What's with this twat full naming everyone that she knows? Goddamn. What is the need?"
08/24/2011 page 24
6.0% "Oh look you guise, it's PEDOBEAR- oh no wait- that's just Keith Darnell, Mead's token pedophile. My bad."
08/24/2011 page 25
6.0% ""Being in league with those creatures was about the vilest thing any of us could be accused" You fucking assfuck, aren't you all kissing their asses and protecting their secret yet on the side you turn against eachother when you are doing the EXACT same thing. Seriously, are the Alchemists inbred? They all seem to have blonde hair..."
08/24/2011 page 26
6.0% "LOL, "vamp lover" is seen as obscene? I wonder what they'd be like if they listened to Joan Rivers. Probably have a stroke whilst waving their crosses up in the air~" 2 comments
08/24/2011 page 29
7.0% "WTF? Stop portraying home-schooled students as being socially inept and awkward like Sydney. That is not always the fucking case. Mead, just stop with your bastardized clichés and stereptypes. You look like an asshole." 2 comments
08/24/2011 page 31
7.0% ""Also, I didn’t trust any guy who used more styling products than I did"- You use hardly any, that must mean 85% of the guys population are off your list. What next? Won't trust a guy who has more of a personality than you?"
08/24/2011 page 32
7.0% "Reading Bloodlines would be like me losing my virginity in a threesome with Kiyo and Patch and getting shitloads of STDs. WHY, OH, WHY DID I CAVE IN AND READ THIS SHIT?!" 2 comments
08/24/2011 page 36
8.0% "Oooh, Boredney speaks 5 languages, I'm so turned on(!) Ironic how that level of intelligence is portrayed in her character. Just because a character has doctorate doesn't mean she is a clever character. Common sense and academics are two different things."
08/24/2011 page 38
9.0% "Dumbass Dad Syndrome strike 2: holding a rapist on a higher pedestal than your own daughter."
08/24/2011 page 42
10.0% "For fuck's sake, she's already getting a heartattack because of the fact she is PRETENDING to be Jill's sister? I want to bitchslap her and tell her to get a grip. Annoying brat."
08/24/2011 page 42
10.0% ""Rose was so full of life and passion that sometimes she seemed more human than I was." Bitch, I have seen chairs that seem to dance and sing Flo Rida songs compared to your personality, that's how more human they are compared to you."
08/24/2011 page 44
10.0% "Sydney, are you a main character or Rose/Dimitri's internal wanking fangirl? Seriously, she needs to stop getting boners over them and how formidable~ they are. They add zilch to the story."
08/24/2011 page 45
10.0% "Just because a girl fucking loves sports cars/mechanics, it doesn't make her a strong female character just because she does something deemed to be masculine. For fuck's sake."
08/24/2011 page 46
11.0% ""I named it Latte, hoping my love of coffee would soon transfer to the car." Should have named it porridge, it would really set off the dull glint in your eyes, Sydney."
08/24/2011 page 47
11.0% ""My mother reminded me weirdly of Rose— ... that unflinching tendency to say what was on their minds. That ability seemed strange and exotic to me, but sometimes—when I thought about my own carefully controlled and reserved nature—I wondered if maybe I was the weird one." Wow, she's masturbating over Rose and thinks her mum is like Rose? This is vaguely incestuous of the creepy kind. Also, Sydney, you are weird." 1 comment
08/24/2011 page 52
12.0% ""He poked Keith’s shoulder and gave a “Muhahaha” kind of monster laugh." WHAT THE FUCK?! AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE ADRIAN. ASDGHJKL; He would never do that! Just... I can't..." 2 comments
08/24/2011 page 57
13.0% "We fucking get it. All dhampirs assess the room with wariness. LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. Must you repeat it 10 million fucking times?"
08/24/2011 page 58
13.0% ""But, as always, there was something exotic and dangerous about her beauty that made her stand out." LMFAO, she is fanning her vagina when Rose gets mentioned. Calling her an exotic flower? God, Sydney should have been a lesbian. Also, I don't see the point of Rose's character other than to please the disgusting R/D fangirls. Ugh. No thanks."
08/24/2011 page 59
14.0% "Rose Hathaway: Attracting pedos since Vampire Academy. First Dimitri and now Keith is in awe? LMFAO."
08/24/2011 page 60
14.0% "I can't believe those damn broads said that Rose doesn't think anybody is weak yet here she is insulting Sydney and thinks that she is better because she is a brute. Of course, if you don't have muscles then Miss Slagaway does not want you."
08/24/2011 page 65
15.0% "So Keith was attacked by Abe's men dressed as Strigoi and Sydney wanted his eye as revenge? I would have gone for his dick." 2 comments
08/24/2011 page 68
16.0% ""That’s exactly the point,” Abe said. “You were wasting away at Court, drowning in your own self-pity—among other things. Here, you have a chance to be useful" Wow Abe is now victim blaming Adrian? No wonder where Rose gets it from." 3 comments
08/24/2011 page 69
16.0% "" "How have you been?” she asked in a low voice. Her smile was genuine. “I’ve been worried about you, ever since . . . well, you know. No one would tell me what happened to you.” You didn't even ask, you pretentious douche, you were having a rodeo on Dimka's tiny dick." 1 comment
08/24/2011 page 70
16.0% "LMFAO, just because Lissa became Queen- Rose thought she would be giving shagging Dimitri all day. NO, BITCH, YOU HAVE A FUCKING JOB TO DO SEEING AS YOU PROTECTING THE QUEEN."
08/24/2011 page 79
18.0% "Micah the Mason look a like, shame Mason fell prey to the Hagaway Curse. :'("
08/24/2011 page 81
19.0% "God, I need to call Chris Hansen, the number of predators and pedos makes me think that Mead loves creepers."
08/24/2011 page 82
19.0% "Thanks Alice, for giving me the heebie jeebies as well as a heart attack over the fact that an old man, Clarence, was going after Jill. I have never been so mortified." 3 comments
08/24/2011 page 88
20.0% "Wow, along with Sydney's size issues (bitch I'm a size 4 and it's nothing to be ashamed of as I am not anorexic) and Jill's Brat Pity Party, I'm just rolling my eyes constantly! SMH."
08/24/2011 page 100
23.0% "Go fuck yourself, Mead. I hate it when people think alchemy=/= chemistry are the samething. Alchemy is a mythical science not involving any sort of chemical processes. You can't change an element into another one unless you change the atomic number and the mass. Sydney wouldn't know shit about Chemistry. SMH." 5 comments
08/24/2011 page 107
25.0% ""Adrian was lying on a plush green couch, watching a TV that had been cleverly concealed inside an ornate wooden cabinet last time. When he saw us, he turned the TV off with a remote control and sat up." LMFAO, watching porn I guess ;)"
08/24/2011 page 107
25.0% "" Jill had changed into her normal clothes during her isolation today but I still had on the Amberwood blouse and skirt. “Sage, aren’t you guys supposed to have uniforms? This looks like what you usually wear.”" LMFAO, Adrian bashing people for their shit dress sense. He should've been a model or something. Not Jill's babysitter."
08/24/2011 page 118
27.0% "This book is a huge Rose/Dimitri wanking orgy extravaganza. They get mentioned so many goddamn times being so amazing~ and passionate~ that it makes me hurl a fountain of vomit."
08/24/2011 page 121
28.0% "ROFL @ Sydney Melbourne. Or shall I say Boredney Hellbore. TROLOLOLING~" 3 comments
08/24/2011 page 160
38.0% "I think the VA fans have sedated him in order to abduct me through this e-book or this book is really THAT dull."
08/24/2011 page 170
40.0% "WTF is up with Jill getting a harem of men following her? Is she like the pied piper of jailbait? I think so!" 1 comment
08/24/2011 page 204
48.0% "Wow, Sydney's head is totally up Rose's asshole with the morality police she's playing. You don't like smoking. Shut the fuck up."
08/24/2011 page 206
49.0% "Sydney, you are fucking bitchy cunt for bashing his mother. Who the fuck are you to talk about bad parenting when you're dad should be a case for the NSPCC?"
08/24/2011 page 213
51.0% "I loathe Bloodlines and the way it just assasinates Adrian's character but he does have his golden moments:- especially when he calls out Sydney on her fucking insecurities. Thank you!"
08/24/2011 page 226
54.0% "Just... I thought Dhampirs could only reproduce with Moroi and now in Bloodlines, they can reproduce with humans too? WTF? FAIL GENETIC RESEARCH. YOU FAIL MEAD WITH YOUR DAMN RULE CHANGING." 5 comments
08/24/2011 page 225
53.0% "I swear I'm going to launch into a long rant tomorrow about Mead's pseudo-science. It doesn't make any sense, especially the idea of blood poisoning. No, bitch, I've worked in a haematology ward and YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG." 1 comment
08/24/2011 page 227
54.0% "Alright, I don't care. I'm giving this book a one star rating. I don't know where the story is heading and it makes fuck all sense." 3 comments
08/28/2011 page 228
54.0% "More fail science? Oh my fucking God. I just can't."
08/28/2011 page 229
54.0% ""I made substitutions where necessary and added an ingredient I was certain would break down copper, though the amount required was only a guess on my part"-- YOU CAN'T FUCKING GUESS. YOU ASSHOLE, THE AMOUNT MEANS EVERYTHING"
08/28/2011 page 229
54.0% "“You are so adorably oblivious."- No, she's a fucking socially retarded hickey."
08/28/2011 page 264
63.0% "Wow, now they are blaming Jill's irresponsibility on Adrian because apparently personality leaks through bonds? What the fuck is this bullshit. Also, Sydney is a socoiopath just like Rose."
08/28/2011 page 272
65.0% "Wow, so Sydney is supposed to be tough yet she can't stand up to bullies and she's scared of magic in dreams. Dumb bitch. What is she doing being an alchemist? Her father is right, she's a twat." 3 comments
08/28/2011 page 273
65.0% "Ugh. Sydney's internal whine fest all the damn time is annoying as fuck. Honestly, I don't blame her dad for almost trying to suffocate her, she probably whines whilst sleeping."
08/28/2011 page 274
65.0% "OMGZZ!!11 ADIREN HATH TELEKINESIS!1 God, since when was this established?" 1 comment
08/28/2011 page 274
65.0% ""I tried not to think about how, years ago, my dad had criticized my figure and said, 'If those monsters can do it, why not you?'" Nice try Mead, I'm not buying this bitch's sob story. Why couldn't she tell her mum about his harassment or defy him? FAIL."
08/28/2011 page 304
72.0% ""But also, ever since I’d saved her from the tattoo reaction, Kristin had made it clear that she was indebted to me and had my back in whatever I needed." ROSE, GURL, YOU KEEP POPPING UP! Don't you have better things to do like riding the Dimkadikcycle?"
08/28/2011 page 341
81.0% "“You know, you can be scary as hell sometimes.” This quote is about Sydney. And she's about as scary as that fucking singing dinosaur, Barney."
08/28/2011 page 342
81.0% ""Anyone who didn’t know Jill and her traits well would see nothing but a strong, ethereal woman striding down the catwalk. Amazing." " 1 comment
08/28/2011 page 353
84.0% "“What’s wrong with you?” he whispered. “What’s wrong with your blood?” He made a third attempt to taste my blood but was unable to finish. He scowled. “I can’t do it. I can’t stomach any of it." LMFAO, OMG HER BLOOD IS SO BAD THAT IT BORES YOUR TASTESBUDS. AHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!"
08/28/2011 page 367
87.0% "THESE STRIGOI ARE SO FUCKING CRINGE-WORTHY. WHAT A BUNCH OF BIMBOS. LMFAO. "
08/28/2011 page 405
96.0% ""...Dimitri Belikov had arrived." " 7 comments

Comments (showing 107-156)





message 156: by David (new)

David Katzman rofl


message 155: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the greatest thing I've read about Bloodlines, just saying. This review will probably be more enjoyable than that fuckfest, I mean book.


message 154: by Денис (new)

Денис С.Н. Hell, yeah! I agree with you.


♔ Leah. LOL, thanks you guys! ♥


message 152: by Ta§chima (last edited Jun 22, 2011 12:19PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ta§chima Cullen ...false (I've actually read the book

Added on June 21st, 2011:

PS; let me add this since it seemed to have become a problem. I meant false as in your predictions didnt come true. Be happy.

Also the bitch comment is uncalled for, I didn't insult you at all so there is no reason to insult me.


message 151: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca it's just a book. Calm down. it's not real


message 150: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jun 19, 2011 06:23AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. Taschima wrote: "...false (I've actually read the book)"

Listen bitch, it's called predictions for a fucking reason, understand? Go look it up in a goddamn dictionary, idiot.

You can go now and listen to shitty emo music. Adieu, bitch!


♔ Leah. Becca wrote: "it's just a book. Calm down. it's not real"

Hey dickhead, ever heard of a sense of humour?

And if you find it so offensive, go look at those dumb as reviews so you can wank over Dimitri.


message 148: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL at Goodreads trolls! Bitches, if anyone gave a shit what you thought, would we post our opinions? NO, so fuck off!


message 147: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and by the way, obviously not everyone is going to be able to read the book since it comes out in AUGUST. I know you think you're a special snowflake or something, but obviously people who HAVEN'T guess.


message 146: by Becca (last edited Jun 19, 2011 03:40PM) (new) - added it

Becca ♔ leah. ♣ wrote: "Becca wrote: "it's just a book. Calm down. it's not real"

Hey dickhead, ever heard of a sense of humour?

And if you find it so offensive, go look at those dumb as reviews so you can wank over Dim..."


I don't find it offensive, I just find your review stupid. Even though you do have the right to say your opinion.


message 145: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca Alice wrote: "Wow, two in a row and in the span of a matter of hours. Impressive, Leah. Very impressive.

@Becca: Thank you enlightening everyone that this is indeed an inanimate object. Without your astoundi..."


i'm not saying that people think it's real, I'm just saying some people over react on books.


message 144: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca wrote: "Alice wrote: "Wow, two in a row and in the span of a matter of hours. Impressive, Leah. Very impressive.

@Becca: Thank you enlightening everyone that this is indeed an inanimate object. Without..."


Ok, so if you don't like the review, why are you going to call someone's opinion stupid? Just because someone doesn't feel the same way you do doesn't make them any less intelligent. I don't get why people feel they are so entitled to belittle other people's point of view, or why they put so much effort in starting arguments in reviews they don't like/agree with.


message 143: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca Alice wrote: "Becca wrote: "Alice wrote: "Wow, two in a row and in the span of a matter of hours. Impressive, Leah. Very impressive.

@Becca: Thank you enlightening everyone that this is indeed an inanimate o..."


Well like you said since everyone has the write to an opinion, itsn't my right to say that her review is wrong and that it insutls the author.Leah can say she didn't like the book all she wants, but to say that Adrian and Dimitri are pedophiles and go on and on and say it's digusting it's kind of rude because alot of people who are together are like 10 years apart. Also Leah sorry I said that your opinion is stupid, it's not, I just don't agree with it.


message 142: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca Alice wrote: "Becca wrote: "Alice wrote: "Becca wrote: "Alice wrote: "Wow, two in a row and in the span of a matter of hours. Impressive, Leah. Very impressive.

@Becca: Thank you enlightening everyone that t..."


Has anyone told you that you should be in debate, your very good at it.


message 141: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 02:55AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. Listen Becca, don't say I am entitled to my opinion and then call my review stupid because you look like a cunt when you do so.

If you had the common sense and decency to take a look at my profile and see this part of it:—
My reviews although are very sarcastic/snarky, it does hold some truth as to why I do not like certain books (it could be because of various reasons). So if you do not like open opinions that aren't exactly covered in icing then please do not follow me as I cannot stand haters against freedom of speech.

Sarcasm, cynicism and dark humour are very heavy in my reviews and if you can't stand that then don't even think about commenting, capisce? My reviews are written in a way that isn't serious but rather sarcastic and a satire of certain aspects of books that I didn't like which holds some truth.

I never said Adrian was a pedophile— so that was a whole load of bullshit you spouted right there— I stated that if Adrian/Jill become involved in a love triangle with Sydney then it is pedophillic— how many 14 year olds do you know involved with a 21 year old adult? This is pedophillia and I hate it when it is glamorized and glorified as just love when it's sexual harassment and statutory rape. Ever heard of that? Hmmm?

Dimitri is a an ephebophile because Rose was under the age of consent and their so called "romance" was based on a "lust charm" which gave neither party a say in consent. People overlook this aspect of Dimitri whilst straight out shoot at Adrian because they do not like him as the other love interest.

Finally, don't you even think about belittling my opinion or others again just because you happen to disagree with it, you look like an asshole and to bash a review because you don't particularly agree with it, well... let's just say that there will be blood. So, stay the fuck away from my other reviews with your rude comments and only comment if you are willing to argue in a mature fashion because I respect a piece of dogshit more than I respect you at the moment— (had you had the decency to actually not call my review stupid and elaborate your reasons, the situation would have been different.)

Goddamn.


message 140: by Mandy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mandy Um, I don't no if your joking or just trying to get a reaction.... but you really shouldn't attack people. I'm talking to Leah, btw. It's like your all "dont be rude to me" yet apperently your allowed to be rude to her... And I'm sure your going to call me a cunt or whatever because this is none of my biz but I was going to comment before I saw the other comments so whatever. And don't go on about freedom of speech and then attack someone for using it.

I was orginally going to say that I appreciate that you didn't star the book since you haven't read it. You are right about that, starring shouldn't be done unless you have actually read some of the book.


message 139: by Mandy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mandy Sorry for bad grammer


message 138: by [deleted user] (new)

Mandy wrote: "Um, I don't no if your joking or just trying to get a reaction.... but you really shouldn't attack people. I'm talking to Leah, btw. It's like your all "dont be rude to me" yet apperently your allo..."

So Leah shouldn't be able to defend herself? She didn' start this argument, Becca did by calling her review stupid. If you are going to attack other people's reviews, don't be shocked when the person gets mad and attacks back.


message 137: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 10:15AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. Mandy wrote: "Um, I don't no if your joking or just trying to get a reaction.... but you really shouldn't attack people. I'm talking to Leah, btw. It's like your all "dont be rude to me" yet apperently your allo..."

Should I respect someone who called my opinion stupid? Respect should be earned not given to those who can't even do it back. She started an unnecessary argument on my review for a stupid, pointless reason just because she can't handle with someone who disagreed with her. Eye for an eye— she gets rude to me, I will attack her back.

Don't even think about antogonizing me about the fact that I didn't allow free speech when the prepetrator didn't do the same and implied I was less intelligent because she couldn't comprehend an opinion on the opposite end of the spectrum, yet you are aiming for me and telling me I shouldn't be rude? Are you fucking kidding me? She's doing the exact samething, so don't point the gun at someone who merely defended herself.

There's a difference between freedom of speech and abusing someone who merely gave it. Becca is doing the latter, differentiate please before you try to tell me off.


message 136: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca ♔ leah. ♣ wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Um, I don't no if your joking or just trying to get a reaction.... but you really shouldn't attack people. I'm talking to Leah, btw. It's like your all "dont be rude to me" yet appere..."
Lleah your being rude to everyone else, if you want to get respect from others you gotta treat them the way you want to be treated. And by the way just because people don't agree with your apparently comedic review doesn't mean you hav to attack them, they can have an opion too just like you said you just have yours. Also I shouldn't have called your review stupid, i'm sorry about.But just because people don't agree with your review, cause it seems you attack the people who don't, doesn't mean their dickheads it just mean they have a different opinion and since your so big on the opinion thing you should respect that huh. So stop attacking people just cause they don't like your review. And by the way even though i already said it I should not have called your review stupid, that was wrong,I just don't agree with it. And by the way i'm not attacking you, all I said at first was that calm down, it's not real, and then you had to call me a dickhead and say I took offensively, so I would have to say you started this whole argument, cuz if you didn't say that and just left it alone this whole thing could of been avoided. And by the way you can't look like a cunt, but instead you can say you act like a bitch instead get your words right if you wanna be immature and call everyone a dickhead just because they don't agree with your review. Capicous?


message 135: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 12:23PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. @ Becca

Oh this is rich coming from someone who is actually talking to me about not hating on other people's opinion.

I wasn't being rude actually, I was just wondering why she was aiming at me when I was defending myself and you were being the rude person in the first place. I was being rude to you because you were making irrelevant comments in a review you didn't like. Don't like it, don't comment and move on. Being rude doesn't mean you have an opinion. Learn the fucking difference. I called you a dickhead because you couldn't even realise that it was sarcasm and told me what to do, thank you for informing me that it was a book because I thought it was a dragon. *sarcasm* If you don't like a review, why comment? And then add fuel to the fire by calling it stupid, so don't even think about pulling the victim card on me.


I wasn't attacking their opinion, merely because they didn't have one, instead they made stupid comments and I don't do well with stupidity. Telling me to calm down— is not an opinion but it's a command. And you are nobody to tell me how I should go about my reviews.

Shut your mouth about maturity when you can't even reason coherently and calling me stupid just because I didn't share your opinion. Go write your own fucking review if you hate mine so much. And by the way, what the hell is "capicous"? It's not even a goddamn word and you fail at trying to use my words against me.


message 134: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca ♔ leah. ♣ wrote: "@ Becca

Oh this is rich coming from someone who is actually talking to me about not hating on other people's opinion.

I wasn't being rude actually, I was just wondering why she was aiming at me ..."


I never said I hated your review, get it right. And by the way after this i'm not gonna comment again so you really don't have to reply to this message, but that's not a command.


message 133: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jun 20, 2011 12:51PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. I didn't say you hated it, can't you understand english? If you don't like my opinion, get over it and move the fuck on.

Take a complimentary gift on your way out, you deserve it! I did it out of my free will so don't worry.
Photobucket


message 132: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca Someone Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


♔ Leah. I'm not angry. infact I'm amused that all it took was my gif to make you reply again! AHAHAHAHAHA, I thought you weren't going to reply after your previous comment?

Fail.


message 130: by Cory (new)

Cory ♔ leah. ♣ wrote: "I'm not angry. infact I'm amused that all it took was my gif to make you reply again! AHAHAHAHAHA, I thought you weren't going to reply after your previous comment?

Fail."


What movie is that from?


♔ Leah. @Cory
It's from a British tv show called Misfits :)


message 128: by Cory (new)

Cory thank you.

I'm always on the look out for good Brit tv shows, as most of the American ones suck right now.


message 127: by [deleted user] (new)

♔ leah. ♣ wrote: "I didn't say you hated it, can't you understand english? If you don't like my opinion, get over it and move the fuck on.

Take a complimentary gift on your way out, you deserve it! I did it out of..."


Come on, Leah! Don't you know you have to be nice to people that insult you? You don't have the right to be mad, LOL!!!!


message 126: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca ♔ leah. ♣ wrote: "I'm not angry. infact I'm amused that all it took was my gif to make you reply again! AHAHAHAHAHA, I thought you weren't going to reply after your previous comment?

Fail."


hahaha i know i failed. I just couldn't help it. when people get angry, I just tend to say that cause I think it's funny.sorry


message 125: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jul 06, 2011 05:09AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. @ Becca

You didn't make me angry at all though, I love annoying trolls like you simply because they are idiots and continue to be so. But you keep on coming back to reply even when you said your done. Hmm... so why don't you go back to your dungeon, think of it as a homecoming.

@ Cory @ Alice, I definitely would watch it because it's hilarious and the concept of powers given to youth criminals is pretty unique. Alice, you need to see Simon/Alisha, they are the only ship that has ever bought genuine tears to my eyes. Seriously.


message 124: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jun 21, 2011 12:32AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. @ Paige

LOL, thank you! Glad to know people have a sense of humour and see this review for it's satire if the book, unlike the twat that trampled through this thread.

If my predictions did come true then Mead has severely mental issues that need to be solved. I abhor the love triangle idea that she does so much in every one of her series, and the fact that she does it horribly makes me want to slap the author. The secondary one is just emotion kleenex.

LMAO, I agree. Mainly because her series holds so much potential yet sacrifices that all for useless melodrama. I mean the reason why the Vampire Academy series failed was because she catered to what the fangirls wanted (Rose and Dimitri). Asking hormonal tweens for book ideas will never end well.


♔ Leah. Well, girl you shamelessly keep on shipping! Hopefully, you'll not be disappointed :D Aww, :( I'm pretty sure on Youtube you can watch the episodes.


message 122: by Marg (new)

Marg K. HAHA!! This is by far the funniest thing I've read all week. Thanks for the laughs.

Also, I wouldn't even be surprised if your predictions proved to be accurate. I've never read the VA series or any other books by Richelle Mead, but based on the current state of YA Paranormal Romance, I'm 99.9% sure this is going to be yet another vapid clone of a long-time dead, one-trick pony whose carcass has been clubbed to a mushy little pulp.


message 121: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jul 06, 2011 05:08AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. @ Marg

No problem! Glad to make someone smile :)

LMFAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is the best statement about YA I have ever heard. Even more hilarious knowing that it's true.

P.S. Don't ever read anything by Mead, you'd find it more satisfying for yourself watching Teen Mom.


message 120: by Alike (new)

Alike Ok, first of all you retard, dont like the books? dont read them. if u hate them so much, why do u seem to know the entire series? because i guess you are one of those pedophile worshiping fans too.
no?
why else have you not stopped reading after the first book?
so i think it would be better if you shut your mouth, and let people who like the books enjoy them.
as i said in the begining, dont like the book? dont fin read it! (though you obviously have -___-)


message 119: by [deleted user] (new)

Alike wrote: "Ok, first of all you retard, dont like the books? dont read them. if u hate them so much, why do u seem to know the entire series? because i guess you are one of those pedophile worshiping fans too..."

First of all bitch, you don't have the right to tell people what they can and cannot read. Second, there are other characters besides Dimitri in this series, and there are people that enjoy the books other than the shitty Rose/Dimitri relationship. If you don't like the review, how come you not only read it but left your dumbass comment? You fail at logic and life you fucking twat.


message 118: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 10, 2011 06:39PM) (new)

Alike wrote: "Ok, first of all you retard, dont like the books? dont read them. if u hate them so much, why do u seem to know the entire series? because i guess you are one of those pedophile worshiping fans too..."

Oh, and I'd love to see you try and shut Leah's mouth. Please, I can't wait until she rips your delusional ass to shreds. Also, nice job with the blatant troll account. If you're so tough, why don't you use your real account instead of hiding behind a fake one, eh?


message 117: by Alike (new)

Alike Midnight_Kiss wrote: "Alike wrote: "Ok, first of all you retard, dont like the books? dont read them. if u hate them so much, why do u seem to know the entire series? because i guess you are one of those pedophile worsh..."

cuz i only made an acount to tell this retard what i think of her review. and why have a read it? cuz i was interested to know what people think of the books, only to find some one bad mouthing them.

seriously, if you dont like the books so much, find that the morals are not apropriate, why waste your time on such a review?


message 116: by [deleted user] (new)

Alike wrote: "Midnight_Kiss wrote: "Alike wrote: "Ok, first of all you retard, dont like the books? dont read them. if u hate them so much, why do u seem to know the entire series? because i guess you are one of..."

Because this is a PUBLIC site to review books. you fucking idiot. Why should she censor how she feels? Not everyone has the same opinion as the books as you, and just because they don't that doesn't make them a retard, it just makes you immature that you can't handle another point of view. It's pathetic that you made an account for that.


message 115: by Cory (last edited Jul 10, 2011 06:52PM) (new)

Cory Alike wrote: "Midnight_Kiss wrote: "Alike wrote: "Ok, first of all you retard, dont like the books? dont read them. if u hate them so much, why do u seem to know the entire series? because i guess you are one of..."

Wow. Using retard as an insult. Gonna bring out faggot next?

You do realize that no one will take you seriously, correct? Especially since you're using a sockpuppet to vent your idiocy. Type in English and stop being a trollish fangirl. And please, read the previous comments on this review thread. It will save you a lot of time.

You're only making yourself look dumb with your misspellings (spellcheck dumbass) and lack of cohesive thought processes.

Try again next time. So far, you're the most disappointing troll I've seen in a while.


message 114: by Alice (last edited Jul 10, 2011 07:16PM) (new)

Alice Alike wrote: "Midnight_Kiss wrote: "Alike wrote: "Ok, first of all you retard, dont like the books? dont read them. if u hate them so much, why do u seem to know the entire series? because i guess you are one of..."



This book being shelved on Leah's 'shall-never-read-ever' shelf went right over your head, didn't it?

I wish trolls like you would take your own advice. It should have been immediately clear that this review was not for you and to keep on scrolling. She didn't force you to read this and in any case you've got absolutely no right to call her names.

PS - Just because you don't care for a subplot, or a character here and there, doesn't mean you hate everything a story has to offer. Obviously she found something she did like enough to keep reading about. Stories don't usually have only one character. Don't let your fan worship blind you to that fact.


message 113: by Marg (new)

Marg K. People who are getting themselves all worked up about this review seriously need to chillax. Say it with me people, "Wuussaaa!" Breathe in. Breathe out.

Leah is just stating her opinions and not forcing them on anyone. Granted, the wording might be a tad bit abrasive for some readers, but the review is really quite funny if you take it at face value without reading too much into it and treating it like a personal attack on your book reading preferences.

Quite frankly, I find negative reviews 10x more entertaining than positive ones. Maybe I'm weird.

P.S. Can't we all just get along? :(


message 112: by Alice (new)

Alice Marg wrote: "People who are getting themselves all worked up about this review seriously need to chillax. Say it with me people, "Wuussaaa!" Breathe in. Breathe out.

Leah is just stating her opinions and not..."


You're not alone on that, Marg. I find negative reviews more entertaining than positive reviews too.

This review in particular had me in stitches.


Jahlia ((thing 10 Evil 1)) Leah, wow you're hilarious, you should be a standup comic. This review is hilarious but, i hope that you're wrong about the love triangle. That'd be too awkward, i also hope that sidney stays the same and doesn't turn into rose. I love her character and hope that mead doesn't trash it.

Again, LOL. Hilarious.


message 110: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jul 11, 2011 04:16AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. Yawn, another dumb bitch to rip into pieces.

Your mother gave you lead paint instead of milk when you were a child, didn't she?

Listen, you cuntbag inbred dumbfuck— if you hate this review so much then why the did did you read it just because your disgusting, disease ridden ass couldn't handle it? If the shit in your head (so called your "brain" or lack of one), could comprehend properly (it cant which makes me wonder how you were able to even make a goodreads account, LMFAO)— you'd see that this a satire review. It was written to make fun out of the series and that I actually haven't read or I don't plan to— Mead's shitty books are about as predictable as the days of the week.

I will write negative reviews if I want and actual retards like yourself won't stop me. You can't even write in proper english, your comments don't make sense (much like the fact of your birth). You made a fake account because you are a COWARD, who can't handle shit. So why don't you go and use a chainsaw as a dildo because I don't give a fuck about a piece of shit like you.

Also learn the fuck diference between reading and pedophillia, you twat— I know about the series because I read them. There's a difference between reading a book and creeping in a white van. That doesn't make me a pedophile otherwise the entire memberlist of Goodreads would be in prison, dumbass.

Adieu, fucktard! Hope a bear shits on your face and you fall down a cliff!

(Also, expand on your vulgar vocab because retard doesn't cut it. You're fighting against a force of nature when it comes to swearing)


message 109: by ♔ Leah. (last edited Jul 11, 2011 06:24AM) (new) - rated it 1 star

♔ Leah. I'm sorry to all those that had to put up with this common breed of idiot- Alike is getting deported right now. Canada needs to cleanse it's country of its idiots.

But thank you for getting her ass :) I have been unavailable lately <33333

@ Jahlia- LOL, thank you. I'm no where as funny in real life to be a stand up comedienne but I am flattered. :D

I'm wrong about the love triangle but there is a love polygon involving Jill and also, I think Sydney's character does turn into a Rose sadly from what I've heard. :(


♔ Leah. @ Lisa & Alice

LOL bbs, it's such a shame she tries to be ballsy and failed hardcore. She probably wears a diaper. Alice, I think I'm catching that weird spider sense thing that you have, I felt some bullshit was going off on the internet, it's so weird.

@ Marg

People seriously act like my opinion is on the same pedestal like me killing their mother or being Osama Bin Laden. If you can't handle it, don't fucking comment.

@ Paige

Thank you for your comment, it's like you've read my mind! It's a shame that Alike's mental deficiency caused her not to be able to comprehend logic.


message 107: by Demi (new)

Demi I'm sorry to everyone who loves this series dearly and got offended by the comment but honestly, this really did express my thoughts (although mine aren't as filled with anger). I'm really not a fan of this series and I'm not really someone invested in the whole Adrian/Sydney/Jill thing. And I was never invested in the whole Dimitri/Rose thing either. I really hope Richelle Mead redeems herself and gives the leading character a more selfless personality (unlike Rose. Thank god that POV is over and gone).


« previous 1 3 4
back to top