Sheryl's Reviews > Her and Me and You

Her and Me and You by Lauren Strasnick

Mar 11, 11

Read in March, 2011

I am honestly not sure what to say about this one. It had a good premise and I wanted to like it, but it just didn't deliver. When Alex moves to a new town, she befriends Fred and his twin sister Adina. Alex is romantically interested in Fred, but the twins have a strange and twisted relationship. Adina is violently jealous of Alex spending time alone with Fred and does some extreme things to prevent this from happening. Then after Adina is seriously injured, she suddenly decides to not further sabotage her brother's relationship with Alex. I was enthralled in this book to a point and wanted badly to find out why Fred and Adina had this strange relationship. It probably had something to do with the fact that their mom had died, Dad was never around and the Adina drank heavily and seemed to be anorexic. She was an intriguing character and I wanted to know more. But the book took a sudden shift and without any believable reason everyone was suddenly o.k. The conflict was resolved, but not in a believable way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her and Me and You.