April's Reviews > Dreamfever

Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Jan 27, 2011

bookshelves: urban-fantasy, series, karen-marie-moning, favorites, fae, fever, adult, books-i-own, mythology
Read in November, 2014

Dreamfever picks up right where Faefever left off. Mac has been raped by the Unseelie Princes and has been turned Pri-ya. Because Mac is so out of it, the beginning is narrated by Dani, who manages to rescue Mac and take her back to the abbey. And of course it's not long before Barrons comes in to take her away. And with him he brought reinforcements which will make your jaw drop. While being Pri-ya we see a new side of Barrons. And there are certain scenes that will make you swoon. And of course Barrons does the impossible, he brings Mac from being pri-ya.

Mac isn't just stronger, but seems to have new abilities like being able to break through Barrons wards. This book takes Mac through a journey while she searches for answers. Which she does get a few answers, but no surprise they leave to more questions. And we even see a little bit more of Ryodan as he interacts with Mac.

And in following suit from the last book, we are left with an even bigger cliffhanger. Jaw dropping is an understatement. Once again if this is the first time reading the series, make sure you have the next book before reading this. Trust me, the ending will make you go crazy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreamfever.

11/01/2014 marked as: currently-reading