Rachel T's Reviews > Destined for an Early Grave

Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Dec 05, 11

bookshelves: audiobook, fave-author, fiction, freebie, funny, paranormal-romance, series, vampires, ghouls, ghosts
Read from December 02 to 05, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destined for an Early Grave.

Quotes Rachel T Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“He f**ks even better than he looks”, I settled on saying. Several heads turned. I didn’t care; I was pissed. “And that beautiful face is going to be clamped between my legs as soon as we get home, don’t you worry.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Then you remember the dream,” Mencheres stated. “That bodes ill.”

The fear of that made my reply snappy. “Hey, Walks Like An Egyptian, how about for once you drop the formal stuff and talk like you live in the twenty-first century?”

The shit’s gonna splatter, start buggin’, yo,” Mencheres responded instantly.

I stared at him, then burst out laughing, which was highly inappropriate considering the very grave warning he’d just conveyed.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Don't care for her tongue, do you? How strange. I find it one of my favorite parts.

Bones to Gregor”

Jeaniene Frost
“Movies. Drinks. Headless chickens. You know, girl stuff. ”

Jeaniene Frost
“Bones has always been smart," I muttered. "His intelligence was just camouflaged under a mountain of p**sy."

Cat”

Jeaniene Frost
“The lustful glances thrown his way made me wish he wasn’t such a damned bowl of eye candy."

- Cat re: Bones”

Jeaniene Frost
“Why do these crazy vampires keep trying to collect me?”

Jeaniene Frost
“Lucifer’s hairy ball sack! You’ve become a morlock.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Pardon me, but there’s someone on the phone who says they have a call for you.”
There’s a call to tell me I have a call?” he asked with heavy skepticism.”

Jeaniene Frost
“You chose to come to Paris, of all places,” Mencheres replied.
So what? Got something against the French?”

Jeaniene Frost
“She was my mother. I couldn't threaten to slap, stab, beat or even name call her. I tried to think of something to scare her into never mentioning the predicament with the Dreamsnatcher again.
I'll become a swinger," I said. her eyes bugged. Uptight rearing made her uncomfortable with alternate lifestyles. "That's right. threesomes, foursomes, and more. bones knows about a thousand chicks who'd love to hop into bed with us. It'll be kinky, we'll get out freak on.-”

Jeaniene Frost
“You treat me as if I was a feeble Human who couldn't survive without your help, but I am a MASTER bloody VAMPIRE. (Bones to Cat - Ch 16, pg. 174)”

Jeaniene Frost
“Care to see your room?” -Bones
Let me guess—it’s that smashed‐up car right over there." -Cat”

Jeaniene Frost
“Next to her, I felt like Carrot Top in drag.

Cat re: Annette”

Jeaniene Frost
“The sh*t's gonna splatter, start buggin, yo..."

Mencheres to Cat”