Rachel T's Reviews > At Grave's End

At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost

Dec 02, 11

bookshelves: audiobook, fave-author, fiction, freebie, funny, paranormal-romance, series, vampires
Read in December, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read At Grave's End.

Quotes Rachel T Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“Yeah, Life is a bitch and then you get stabbed.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Get stuffed, don't you have more publicity stunts to pull?" Bones shot back. "How about chatting with another writer who can smear your name into greater popularity?"
"What, did Anne Rice not return your calls, mate?" Vlad asked scathingly. "Jealousy is such an ugly trait.”

Jeaniene Frost
“You arrogant, overpublicized, showy old bat, what are you waiting for? Aren't you the king of all bogeymen? The legend children fear will devour them if they misbehave? Come on Vlad, live up to your reputation! If you can't burn to death one Egyptian vampire chained to a wall how did you ever drive the Turks from Romania?”

Jeaniene Frost
“Dave and Tate were dressed with equal heinousness. More black leather, chains, and whips. Either Don’s staff truly had costumes for all possible occasions on hand, or someone at wardrobe had a lot of explaining to do.”

Jeaniene Frost
“Actually, Justina, I didn't just ring you to chat about what an undead murderer I was...right, degenerate whore as well. Did I ever tell you my mum was one? No? Oh, blimey, I come from a long line of whores, in fact I called to give you the good news. I asked you daughter to marry me. Now, do you want me to call you Mum straightaway, or wait until after the wedding?”