Kayla's Reviews > Sanctuary

Sanctuary by Meg Cabot

3119530
Jan 30, 11

bookshelves: books-by-my-favorite-authors, books-i-love, borrowed-from-friend, fiction, read-in-2011, romance, series, young-adult
Read from January 26 to 30, 2011

This. Book. Was. So. Intense. From the first page, it had me hooked, and I finished this in a day and a half. Jess was especially witty, Rob seemed especially hot, and the entire thing fit into one action-packed book. Filled with angry motorcycle gangs, evil backwoods militia groups, and creepy FBI agents, this book will definitely have you on the edge of your seat.

I love Jess. She's a great female lead, telling the story with sarcasm that has me wanting to roll on the floor laughing. She's independent, doesn't take no for an answer, and knows how to get her point across with her fists. She's not afraid of danger, but in no way is she naive.

Oh, how I wish more books had characters like her. I'd be in reading heaven.

Rob, though I didn't really like him in the first book, is quite fantastic in this one.

I flew through this one, and can't wait to get my hands on the next, and final, book! I'm not looking forward to the end of this series, because I don't want to have to say goodbye to these characters. And yet, I desperately want to know what will happen . . .

The contradictions are killing me!

Sanctuary, book 4 of the 1-800-Where-R-You series, gets 5/5 stars. It's a fun, fast read that will leave you craving more!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sanctuary.

Quotes Kayla Liked

Meg Cabot
“The peace sign is with two fingers not one.”
Meg Cabot, Sanctuary