Stacey Mulholland's Reviews > Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle Treasury

Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle Treasury by Betty MacDonald

Feb 08, 2011

Read from January 26 to February 08, 2011

I was wrong. The story about looking for coins was the last one in the book. I don't remember why I liked that particular story so much but I was glad it was there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle Treasury.

01/26/2011 page 40
10.0% "When I was growing up, the Bertucci sisters used to read these stories to me and my sister. I have reread them since but I enjoy pulling them out once in awhile. I hope to share them with my son when he is older. Right now I'm reading about the Doesn't put away toys cure. While Jacob needs the cure, I think we'll wait until he's a bit older to follow Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle's advice on the issue."
01/30/2011 page 160
41.0% "This treasury is made up of three books. I just finished Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle and are now enjoying Hello, Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle. The first two stories were the Cry-Baby and Show-off. Mrs. P-W mentions to a parent how some kids are too shy, while others are too over the top. A tough part about growing up is figuring out how to stay in the middle. Be an individual but don't be so different that you get pick on, etc." 1 comment
02/04/2011 page 220
56.0% "I just finished the second story in this treasury. The last story was about the slow-poke. It wasn't one of my favorites as it seemed to drag on. Maybe it dragged on to seem like the slow-poke kid?"
02/07/2011 page 340
87.0% "I am disappointed that the story about the kids looking for the coins throughout the house isn't in this anthology. I wonder which book of her's it's in?"

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon H I saw these books in the classroom. Are those the one's you're reading?