Benita Vehnom Ruiz's Reviews > The Darkest Seduction

The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

Mar 03, 12

bookshelves: demons, gena-showalter, sexy-man, bad-ass-chick, angels
Read in March, 2012

Cover looks amazing. My fav cover so far, and Sienna looks all sexy ahhh love this!!!!! And Paris's hair is wrong wrong wrong, shouldnt he have medium length hair thats brown and blonde? IDK I'm going to have to do a reread to find out!!! It's HERE!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Darkest Seduction.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ nope ur right about Paris' hair...i thought it was mostly blonde though...LOL!

Melanie Yeah - it's a great cover :) 'Paris' looks very tortured and in need of some TLC... you're right about his hair though, it's supposed to be longer and multi-coloured (I think black, browns and blonde - I've always had a hard time picturing it).

Benita Vehnom  Ruiz LOL I guess we're picky lol. I could never picture it either. It's like when I try to picture Phurys hair from BDB lol

Jen  ~The dreamer~ I think Paris has dark hair, like different shades of brown...right?

Sassy P Though the cover is Hot, They have Selena looking way sexier than Paris and she is suppose to be a plain Jane and Paris is suppose to be every woman's wet dream and this guy on the cover is not all that. They should have used the model from the Darkest Kiss. Man he is beyond amazing!