Stephanie's Reviews > Meredith's Awakening

Meredith's Awakening by Violet Summers

Mar 04, 11

bookshelves: ebook, recommended, steamy-hot-romance-comtemp, favorites
Recommended to Stephanie by: Holly
Recommended for: EVERYONE!
Read from March 02 to 03, 2011

2nd book in the Worthington Group series.

I have said before that I am not a huge fan of BDSM, but honestly after reading books 1& 2 of this series I am beginning to understand the life style, or what erotic romance tells us it is. In my opinion the book explores the darker side of BDSM and I was honestly at my comfort level. But this certainly didn’t take anything away from the story for me. I loved it.

Meredith is cold, but her past makes her this way. I actually liked her and understood why she kept everyone at a distance. Anthony is a hot construction company owner with a large loud family who taught him how to love. All he wants is Meredith and he has spent the last five years, after a quickie in a BDSM club, trying to build a life so that he could be worthy of her. See she captured his soul and he needs her to complete him almost as much as she needs him to rescue her from her icy self.

Together they begin a journey that aside from a problem that Anthony keeps from her regarding the construction project he is working on for her family, is definitely a wild ride.

The club scene towards the end of the book felt a bit unnecessary to me, but it really is sort of a turning point for them.

What is cool about this story is that it coincides with the first book Carrie's Answer. So I recommend that these are read in order.

4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meredith's Awakening.

03/03/2011 page 139
show 1 hidden update…

Robin *loves sexy books* i'll definitely be reading these soon. great review!

Stephanie Robin they are so good. I dont give 5 stars lightly, so you know it is good. The sex is smoking hot!

Robin *loves sexy books* yay, love that smoking hot sex.

message 4: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly Hey Steph where did you get this one. I couldn't find it on amazon?