Becky's Reviews > The Dark Tower, Volume 4: Fall of Gilead

The Dark Tower, Volume 4 by Robin Furth

Aug 06, 11

bookshelves: dark-tower, graphic-novels, owned, 2011, fantasy, horror, reviewed
Read on August 06, 2011 — I own a copy

Another awesome installment of this series. I really love these graphic novels, and I love the extension of the Dark Tower story told through them.

The artwork is fantastic in these, and I love the tone and the wry humor that comes through the narration. There's a distinct tone to these that doesn't exist in the books, and I really enjoy that.

I also loved that there was more of Cuthbert in this one... He had some great bits. Real funny stuff that had me giggling out loud a few times.

Definitely recommend this series.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dark Tower, Volume 4.

Becky Wait wait, what?? I own this already? O_O

I think I have a book buying problem... *sigh*

message 2: by Nikki (new)

Nikki LOL Don't we all.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Where do you get your graphic novels? They seem so expensive!

Becky I usually buy them on B& with a coupon... They are usually like $15 or so that way. But yeah, expensive. *sigh* But I can't stop now, with a partial collection, can I?

Nope nope nope!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course have to have the whole shebang. I'm just not going to even start right now. I'd be the same way and my budget would not like me anymore. hehe

Becky What's even 'better' *cough* is that after I finish the DT graphic novel collection, I have to work on The Stand (since I have the first two), and then probably The Talisman, American Vampire, N, etc etc etc.

King is trying to break me. I know he is.