Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews:::'s Reviews > Blood Promise

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Oct 17, 15

bookshelves: kindy-ipad-ebook, richelle-mead, favorites, vampire-academy, kick-ass-heroine, young-adult, vampires
Read from January 27, 2011 to October 15, 2015 , read count: 3

Im depressed cuz of Rose and Dimitri's situation! Man I wanted them to work out...oh well! I am so in love with this series and am glad that Rose finally has matured...thank God!! I can't wait to start the next one. Thank goodness I got on board with this series late since its complete, I don't have to wait for the next book to come out!

-----------

Reread! Forgot how awesome this series is.....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood Promise.

Quotes Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov Liked

Richelle Mead
“I’d said it before and meant it: Alive or undead, the love of my life was a badass.”
Richelle Mead, Blood Promise

Richelle Mead
“Stop fighting me!" he said, trying to pull on the arm he held.

He was in a precarious position himself, straddling the rail as he tried to lean over far enough to get me and actually hold onto me.

“Let go of me!” I yelled back.

But he was too strong and managed to haul most of me over the rail, enough so that I wasn’t in total danger of falling again.

See, here’s the thing. In that moment before I let go, I really had been contemplating my death. I’d come to terms with it and accepted it. I also, however, had known Dimitri might do something exactly like this. He was just that fast and that good. That was why I was holding my stake in the hand that was dangling free.

I looked him in the eye. "I will always love you."

Then I plunged the stake into his chest.

It wasn’t as precise a blow as I would have liked, not with the skilled way he was dodging. I struggled to get the stake in deep enough to his heart, unsure if I could do it from this angle. Then, his struggles stopped. His eyes stared at me, stunned, and his lips parted, almost into a smile, albeit a grisly and pained one.

"That’s what I was supposed to say. . .” he gasped out.

Those were his last words.”
Richelle Mead, Blood Promise

01/27/2011
70.0% "I can't believe Dimitri is so evil!! I'm crushed!!"
10/13/2015 marked as: currently-reading