Suzanne's Reviews > James Potter and the Vault of Destinies

James Potter and the Vault of Destinies by G. Norman Lippert

Jan 25, 11

bookshelves: ya, ebook
Read in January, 2011

I'm not sure how I feel about the direction Lippert went with this book. I liked the two previous books better. This one was weird from the start and ended very strangly. I did not like the way the Petra/Morgan character/situation played out. I read "Girl on the Dock" before reading this story and I did not care for it either. Petra Morgenstern is the main character in Girl on the Dock and her story continues throughout this book. I would like to read more from this author, however if future books are as dark as I felt this one was concerning the character Petra, I probably wont read any more.

1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read James Potter and the Vault of Destinies.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Alexander Draganov The problem is that it no longer feels like a Potter novel and that it is way too long, overwritten (the same problem I have with "The Tapestry" series by Henry Neff). Which is kinda sad, because I simply loved the second part, The Curse of the Gatekeeper.

Robin It was too long and somewhat disjointed. I have been enjoying these books but I think I need to take a break.