J.Elle's Reviews > Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?

Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me? by Louise Rennison

208599
Jan 25, 11

Read in January, 2011

This is the finale of the series and it was bittersweet for me. I’ve been following it since the first book came out in 2000 and it remains one of my favorites, even though I can admit Georgia’s style of writing is not for everyone: red bottomosity anyone? Georgia is caught between two guys: Masimo, the Luuurve God and Dave the Laugh (who happens to have a girlfriend). Masimo’s band is offered a contract and he allows Georgia to decide whether he will accept it and move away or decline and stay with her. It was a remarkable amount of responsibility for her and she spent lots of time dithering on about it, similar to how much time Jas spends dithering about owls. In the end, she makes the right decision and things finish exactly as I hoped they might. This was highly enjoyable. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading YA books about teenage females and their dramas.

If you're interested in this series, start with the first one: Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?.