Laura Titschler's Reviews > Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean It!

Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr

F_50x66
Jan 25, 11

Read in January, 2011

Kris is my new Idol. Her book is FANTASTIC - not just for a health-conscious person like myself, but for ANYONE looking for a healthier way to live and add years to their life! Green juice is Kris' motto, and it is working for me! I have never felt better! I am going to a book-signing tomorrow night - I have never been to a book-signing in my life, but I just have to meet Kris Carr in person. What an amazing and hilarious and uplifting and positive and inspiring writer/person (I could go on with the compliments).

Kris - Thank you for changing my life. As I said, I was already trying to live a pretty healthy lifestyle, but this has just given it another kick in the booty! I grew up on donuts and Jimmy Dean sausage - I have come a long way! My family of origin think I am nuts! I only wish they would jump on the Juice Bandwagon with me! I have a whole room in my home dedicated to yoga and meditation. The only furniture in it is an alter like Kris describes. I plan to become a yoga teacher this year, and continue my meditation/chanting/juicing/save the planet and myself lifestyle, for a VERY, VERY long and joyful life!!!! I am a Reiki Master already, and the positive energy that I have gotten from Kris is helping me in that field as well! All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my very full and grateful GREEN heart!

Namaste,

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy Sexy Diet.