~J~ Riverina Romantics's Reviews > The Immortal Highlander

The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning

Feb 24, 12

bookshelves: favorites, on-blog, highlander, on-amazon
Read from February 10 to 12, 2011

4.75 Stars

Adam Black has been the only constant character through out this series and to be honest although he is drop dead gorgeous (and I would never ever kick him out of bed given the chance) I didn't think I would like his book all too much because he has always been such an arrogant tool.

But *hangs head in shame* I should have had more faith in Karen Marie Moning - she has never disappointed me before.

To be honest I would probably say this was my favourite book in the series (although I have loved them all).

Adam is such a sweet seducer and I fell in love with him wholeheartedly - straight away. I'd take him bananas and all *inside joke - must read the book*

Favourite quotes:

1 "It had just been made excruciatingly clear to him that the human male brain and the human male cock couldn't both sustain sufficient amounts of blood to function at the same time."

2. "....The Tutha De do not speak of Tuatha De matters to"- he gave her an icy sneer - "mere mortals."

"Well, mister-mere-mortal-yourself," she bristled right back at him, "maybe you'd better get used to it, because whether or not you like it, you need at least one of us 'mere mortals' to help you become a pompous-asshole-fairy-thing again."

3. "Possession is nine-tenths of the law, Gabrielle. Seeing as how your bottom is currently in my hands, not yours, I believe that makes it mine."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Immortal Highlander.

02/10/2011
8.0% "Getting close to the end of this series.... :(" 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly On my TBR list. Loved the first two

~J~ Riverina Romantics I have loved them all. They are all very similar and so adorably sweet. Love em, love em, love em.

KindleRomance Reviews I look forward to reading this whole series again one day. I loved Adam!!

Rusette The banana and sausage thing really made me laugh hard. ;))

~J~ Riverina Romantics They are all spunkily fabulous and yes the sausage down the pants had me laughing out loud. I loved every single one.

Lindsay Great review Jodie. You had me at "he has always been such an arrogant tool". That fits Adam perfectly!

~J~ Riverina Romantics Thanks Lindsay! I loved these books and Adam was such a loveable arrogant tool. lol.
Oh so yummy