~J~ Riverina Romantics's Reviews > Kiss of the Highlander

Feb 24, 12

bookshelves: highlander, on-blog
Read from February 06 to 08, 2011

4.75 Stars

Repeating myself yet again with this series - but I absolutely love these books.

This was a freakishly sexy version of Sleeping Beauty I suppose and I loved every minute of it.
It was extremely sweet and I am now at the point that I would kill to be tupped by a Scottish Highlander...come find me boys!

Drustan will most definitely be in my dreams tonight - see you soon sweet thing.

Favourite quotes:
1 "But this is no safe cherry picker, Gwen thought, growing more concerned by the moment. This man looks like a cherry tree chopper-downer"

2. "Let's get something straight, MacKeltar. I am not going home with you. I am not going to bed with you, and I am not wasting one more moment arguing with you."
"I promise not to mock you when you change your mind, lass."

3. "If aught must be lost, 'twill be my honor for yours. If one must be forsaken, 'twill be my soul for yours. Should death come anon, 'twill be my life for yours. I am Given."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of the Highlander.

Quotes ~J~ Riverina Romantics Liked

Karen Marie Moning
“If aught must be lost, ‘twill be my honor for yours. If one must be forsaken, ‘twill be my soul for yours. Should death come anon, ‘twill be my life for yours. I am Given.”
Karen Marie Moning, Kiss of the Highlander

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Love the quotes especially #1 LOL

~J~ Riverina Romantics All the cherry picker lines made me giggle

message 3: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Stone I should read these. I loved her Fever series...prob my fave ever, but I've heard so much good stuff about these as well...

~J~ Riverina Romantics Juliana, to be honest I couldn't get through the first chapter of the Fever series. I'm blaming it on my mood, but it just wasn't my thing.

But her Highlanders??? I would recommend them to EVERYONE. The romance is extremely sigh worthy

message 5: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Stone Omg I loved the fever series and I'm not a fan of first person either. I will try these for sure...are they third or first person? and not the same protagonists, correct?

~J~ Riverina Romantics Yes different protagonists in each book and third person narrative. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

message 7: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Stone awesome, thanks for the rec.

Crazy4more I loved Drustan. His book had in in tears. Beautifully written and sooooo romantic.

~J~ Riverina Romantics Crazy4more wrote: "I loved Drustan. His book had in in tears. Beautifully written and sooooo romantic."

I loved him too. But I think my favourite was Hawk...or maybe Adam...they were all great heros

Crazy4more I loved loved loved Adam too! KMM did an amazing job with characterization. You can't help but just leached onto each of them and lost yourself in their worlds. Than of course her incredible, vast & heartwrenching storylines. I loved KMM and waiting patiently for every book of hers.