Winnie's Reviews > Shadowfever

Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

Jun 01, 12

Read from January 25 to 31, 2011

OMG OMG OMG (Hyper-venting) WOW! ShadowFerver is one of my favorite books EVER! I read the entire series in 4 days…. Any regrets? B.E.E.P NO! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book. We finally get to understand everything that went wrong!!! This book is addicting! It’s Dark… It’s a fantasy come to life. Heart- pounding! It's a fucking wet dream!
I NEED to read it again! I can’t get it out of my head! What can I say??? Is the book perfection YES! ~ Is the Karen Marie Moning a genius … the very Best YES! Do I want to read everything she has written? Absolutely! I am still bewildered by all the surprises… Mac! Shadow Fever is…
Utterly Astonishing!
Spectacular!
Thrilling!
Suspenseful!
Magnificent!
Passionate!
Erotic with a tasteful conclusion!!!
Brilliant! I can’t believe it’s OVER… gods I need more! I am so ADDICTED and will never get enough! I am going to read it again slowly…Mac finally got to know her true identity; she got her revenge on her sister’s murder… YOU will never guess whom! And as for Jericho Barrons… He is the biggest BADDEST fuck! who’s got all the toys! (And then some)! But who cares, we want him anyway!

My Favorite Quotes:

"V'lane: Are you busy tomorrow MacKayla ?
Barrons: She's working on some old texts with me.
V'lane: Ah... Old texts. A banner day at the bookstore
We're translating Karma Sutra... Barrons said, with interactive aids."
— Karen Marie Moning (Shadowfever)

"One day you do meet a man who kisses you and you can’t breathe around it and you realize you don’t need air. Oxygen is trivial. Desire makes life happen. Makes it matter. Makes everything worth it. Desire is life. Hunger to see the next sunrise or sunset. To touch the one you love. To try again."
— Karen Marie Moning (Shadowfever).

"I didn’t ask. Some things are better left unsaid.
He looked at me and I shivered. I never get enough of him.
Never will.
He lives.
I breathe.
I want. Him. Always.
Fire to my ice. Ice to my fever.
Later we would go to bed, and when he rose over me, dark and vast and eternal, I’d know joy."
— Karen Marie Moning (Shadowfever)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadowfever.

Quotes Winnie Liked

Karen Marie Moning
“Try a rocket launcher. Think maybe you could manage to hit me with that?”
Karen Marie Moning, Shadowfever

Karen Marie Moning
“Kids. Pain in the ass. Don't know why I ever made them. Hell on relationships.”
Karen Marie Moning, Shadowfever