Sabine's Reviews > Animal Farm

Animal Farm by George Orwell

F_50x66
Feb 10, 08

Read in February, 2008

I absolutely loved this book. It wasn't boring to me at all. I think Orwell did a great job of symbolizing all the injustice that happens in name of an outside force and how simple minded people who do not educate themselves get taken advantage from, be it West for Soviet Russia, America for Iran or Terrorists for the United states.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Animal Farm.

Comments (showing 1-6)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Sabine This was the book your dad gave me to read one of the first times we met and it gave me alot of insight into his thought.
I also loved the book and cant believe it was written before the revolution!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

absolutly agree with your review.i love it,too.

Chris Sorensen Haven't read this in a while and was looking for a short review to sum-up how I remembered the book - perfect Samin! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Straight to the point, and true.

Suvojit Make sure to check the audio book of this one, narrated by the amazing Bill Nighy. With his amazing narration he makes the most out of this already brilliant book. I agree how you've put it there, though. Misuse of trust and power is at the core of this book, and Orwell's lovely way of diction puts it in a brisk paced train. Unputdownable.

message 1: by البرز (new) - added it

البرز نظری make sure capitalism is the vampire provide us drugs or we can see thoughts more beauty