Maja (The Nocturnal Library)'s Reviews > Green-Eyed Demon

Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells

4.5 stars!

Now, see, this is what an urban fantasy book is supposed to look like. It has absolutely everything: vampires, mages, weres, mischief demons, fae transvestites, voodoo priestesses, kidnapped twin sisters, evil murderous grandmothers, epic battles and great love stories. Jaye Wells has come a long way since writing Red Headed Stepchild . Truth to be told, she’s spending an awful lot of time with Nicole Peeler lately. Maybe Peeler’s general awesomeness rubbed off on her somehow.

While Sabina Kane certainly isn’t Jane True, the person she’s become cannot leave anyone coldhearted. I think Wells finally realized that the MC had to actually feel something in order for someone to connect with her. Green Eyed Demon is all about revelations and personal growth. It kept me interested from the first to the last page. You all know how I feel about writing summaries, so I’ll just skip that part. This series is really worth reading, even if it means suffering through the first installment.

Brava, Ms. Wells. You did very well!
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Green-Eyed Demon.

03/01/2011
35.0% "Trampire! LOL"
show 1 hidden update…

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) I love this series!! I have yet to read this one because it jsut came out yesterday here, but I can't wait! Your review makes me wanna go out and grab it now! Great job!

message 2: by Maja (The Nocturnal Library) (last edited Mar 02, 2011 07:27AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) I just couldn't put it down! The second book was great, but this one is fantastic! It's almost as good as Nicole Peeler's Jane True series.

I really hope you'll like it as much as I did.

Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog) I thought the second book was great too! So now I'm excited to hear that this one is even better! I wanan know what happens with Adam and Sabina!

I havent read the Jane True series yet! But maybe I will! Thanks!

message 4: by AH (new) - rated it 4 stars

AH Yah! I have this on my list of books to read next! I'm enjoying the series. Gighul is my favorite.

Maja (The Nocturnal Library) Gighul is simply hilarious! I can't wait to get the next book. :)