Elisabeth's Reviews > Dead and Gone

bookshelves: 2011, paranormal-romance, borrowed
Recommended to Elisabeth by: Luisa
Recommended for: Sookie lovers
Read from January 24 to 26, 2011, read count: once

** spoiler alert ** Possibly my least favourite of the Sookie Stackhouse books. I just didn't like the fairies and am glad that they'll be gone - it's just a pity Sookie will miss her great grandfather so much. I just found that the price Sookie paid in this book was too damn high - to have her tortured by people eating at her was just too much. I also never understood the concept of the fairies in the different plane or what their actual purpose was other than to smell good to the vamps and introduce another supe - and then to find out that they were really horrid - good riddance - should've left along time ago

On the plus side 3 of her relationships are going along nicely - Eric is the boyfriend/husband and it's out in the open. She realized that Bill did love her and Jason is trying to forge a new relationship with her.

I was a bit dissappointed by Arlene's total defection to the dark side and by the new hiccup in Sam and Sookie's relationship but I'm sure that will feature in the next books. Also very curious about Hunter.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead and Gone.

01/24/2011 page 21
6.0% "Gripping from the first chapter"