Anna's Reviews > Forever

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Jul 24, 11

Read from July 23 to 24, 2011

I need to collect my thoughts; right now I feel gutted, but not so much because of the visceral feelings ripped out of me by the story as the hollow gut feeling from hopes and tension and anticipation not being fulfilled. That sounds too harsh. I will think about it and come back later for a proper review.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by rameau (new)

rameau This should be interesting. You're not the only one to say this was a disappointing end to the trilogy.

message 2: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma Trevayne I am seriously afraid to read this book because of how many people I know who've been disappointed by it. Linger honestly didn't make much of an impression on me apart from the last few chapters, so part of me is wondering whether I should just let Shiver Sam/Grace live on in my head as they are. Interested to see your full review, sweets.

Risbee I haven't reviewed yet for the very same reason...I honestly thought I was missing pages at the end. I HOPED I was missing pages at the end.

Wendy Darling I feel gutted, but not so much because of the visceral feelings ripped out of me by the story as the hollow gut feeling from hopes and tension and anticipation not being fulfilled.

I don't think this is harsh at all--I completely agree with you. :(