stormhawk's Reviews > 365 Ways to Drive a Liberal Crazy

365 Ways to Drive a Liberal Crazy by James Delingpole

2016887
Feb 05, 11

bookshelves: kindle
Recommended to stormhawk by: amazon recommender
Recommended for: Brother Ed
Read from January 26 to February 05, 2011

Lots of chuckle, but unfortunately no real belly laughs. There is a lot of good information that will either start (or shut down) an argument with nearby liberals.

This would probably have been funnier written by an American. Dellingpole is British. British Humor tends to be understated. You can tell he is not really comfortable saying words like barbecue. And he devotes far too many pages to "compare liberals to Nazis, it's really amusing."

Skip over most of the "Start a Rumor" pieces ... they fall flat.

There is a handy section at the back linking some of the entries to particular dates.

I don't want to spoil anything, but I do want to share my favorite joke:

Why do they call it Obamacare instead of Obamacares?

Because he doesn't.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 365 Ways to Drive a Liberal Crazy.

01/28/2011
01/30/2011
48.0% "Could be funnier. Occasional chuckle, no belly laughs."
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mawgojzeta (new) - added it

Mawgojzeta How is this? Added it on the to-read list. I have some liberals I want to drive crazy - haha.

stormhawk Mawgojzeta wrote: "How is this? Added it on the to-read list. I have some liberals I want to drive crazy - haha."

Fun, but less than it could have been.

message 3: by Mawgojzeta (new) - added it

Mawgojzeta My entire family (other than a step-uncle) are staunch liberals. And although not an instigator by nature, I think I have to read the book just so I can list it on my Facebook updates.