Beth Peninger's Reviews > Nighttime Is My Time

Nighttime Is My Time by Mary Higgins Clark

Aug 08, 11

Read in August, 2011

She does it again. She gets me EVERY TIME! I try so hard to figure out who the villian is and I think I have it narrowed down to 1-2 people and EVERY TIME Mary Higgins Clark surprises me and stumps me, it's never who I have it narrowed down too! And that is one of the many reasons why I love her books. She is truly an artist.
In this book Clark's story revolves around a 20th High School Reunion. Mine is coming up in a year so it kind of caught my eye for that reason. I hope mine doesn't turn out to be anything like this one! A killer is on the loose and he or she is slowly picking off a group of girls from High School who banded together by mocking others and placing themselves on a pedestal. So far the killer has managed to kill off 4 of the girls prior to the reunion and each of the murders is done so well it looks like accidents or suicides. The killer's plan is to kill the final 2 girls over the course of the reunion weekend. With a couple of other tie-in's this murder-mystery from Clark kept me on the figurative edge of my seat right up until the end.
I love Mary Higgins Clark!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nighttime Is My Time.