Sonia's Reviews > A Fistful of Charms

A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison

Jan 23, 11

Read in January, 2011

This is so far my least favourite book in this serie. I missed some characters - Kisten, Kalamack, even the demon Al. The were storyline didn´t grab my attention as much as the previous ones. But I really enjoyed seeing the big Jenks :-)

Rachel developes her abilities further in this book. In order to save Nick and Jax and also herself she is forced to use demon magic. She sees the consequences of her every act but can´t find another way to save her friends. In the end we know the consequences are yet to come and it won´t be nice.

In this book Rachel is facing also herself when she realizes the patterns in all her relationships. The point of choice has come and she had to choose how her relationship with Ivy, Kisten and even Nick will be. I loved how she moves to the next level with Ivy!! I felt so bad about her roommate and the things she had to do in order to save Rachel.. I can´t wait to see if they actually end up together or develop some three-balance with Kisten!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Fistful of Charms.

Quotes Sonia Liked

Kim Harrison
“Tagged by a whiny little vamp. Rache, take this sword and stick it in me. Just go and stick it in me. I'm a back-drafted, crumpled-winged, dust-caked, dew-assed excuse of a backup. Worthless as a pixy condom. Taken down by my own partner. Just tape my ass shut and let me fart out my mouth.”
Kim Harrison, A Fistful of Charms

Kim Harrison
“Sure, he had a wife and fifty-four kids, but he looked like a college freshman. A yummy college freshman majoring in Oh-my-god-I-gotta-get-me-some-of-that.”
Kim Harrison, A Fistful of Charms