Rad Ryan's Reviews > The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer

Apr 09, 2011

bookshelves: owned

Ok, I'm a hater of The Twilight Saga except of Breaking Dawn, there are things I love in Breaking Dawn and some I hate. The lovey-dovey thingy with Renesmee-Jacob, ughh, I can't stand it.

So The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is a novella, a part of Eclipse, book 3 of the saga. It tells the story of a young little girl who was made into a vamp by Riley, the so called partner of Victoria(redheaded bitch).

I liked the story, it's ok, there's no much action been done, or the romantic scenes are not that good. I just hate the ending. Very! Because of that Avox! Oh sorry! Because of the Volturi girl, Jane Eyre, just Jane I think.(Names been mixed in my head!)

Stephenie should've give her a life, why kill her. Thinking of Bree makes me sad.

There's nothing much to say about this. I recommend it to Twilight Haters(this can add to your hatred about the saga), haha!

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

Kwesi 章英狮 Seriously, most of my friends and readers don't liked this. But I have to read this before judging the book.

Rad Ryan So much as I love this I do much hate it too...