Dhyn Hanarun 's Reviews > The Princess Diaries

The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

Aug 27, 14

it was ok
bookshelves: ebook, novel-to-movie, teen-lit, in-english
Read in September, 2010

You are suddenly become a princess and you hate it? Are you crazy or something? I don't understand where the world she thinking about. She was invisible. Actually she can get anything she wants if she is a princess. For this case, yes she is and she hates it. Maybe she is just too innocent.

I enjoy read it. Although, I was little bit confused with the opening, prologue or whatever it is. After it I love this book. But I didn't get any point. It just have-fun book.

I still have my favorite part. It is when Mia and Tina discuss the story from what Tina read currently. The themes were so so so last year. But I shocked, just a bit, when read this.

"The book was called I Think My Name Is Amanda, and it was about a girl who woke up from a coma and couldn’t remember who she was. This really cute boy comes to visit her in the hospital and tells her that her name is Amanda and that he’s her boyfriend. She spends the rest of the book trying to figure out whether or not he’s lying."

That is what exactly I dreamed about 'him'! Goood! It means that I was so last year?

I got a new word: flunking. I didn't search for the meaning until I finished read the book. Now I know :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Princess Diaries.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Julie This is exactly what I'm talking about- she hates to be a princess? Is she mental?