Samantha 's Reviews > Twilight

Twilight by Meg Cabot

2060997
Jan 21, 11

bookshelves: favorites

I can honestly say that Twilight was the best book in The Mediator series. I loved all six books, but this one was one of the best books Meg Cabot has ever written. I loved the way she ended The Mediator and this book had more suspense and laughs than its predecessors. Not only was there the really cool supernatural storyline but this one had time travel! This unexpected addition to The Mediator books was awesome to say the least.

Twilight picks up a few months from where Haunted left off. Suze has an uneasy truce with Paul and is spending more time with him than she'd like. But the lure of learning more about what it means to be a shifter and the desire to keep Jesse safe from Paul's devious plans has Suze getting "mediator lessons" from her worst enemy. Paul seems to be behaving so well and her romance with Jesse is so great that it all seems too good to be true- and it is. Paul has concocted a plot so devious that Suze might be parted from Jesse forever and not even be able to remember. Because Paul has found out that shifters have the power to time travel and he's determined to go back to 1850 and prevent Jesse from ever getting murdered. So that he'll never become the ghost who loves Suze.

Twilight had added suspense because this time the stakes were so high. Suze is faced with a dilemna so startling I couldn't guess what would happen next. There was more romance and Meg Cabot's signature humor was laugh-out-loud hilarious. Though I was sad to finish one of my favorite series, I couldn't have hoped for a better ending.
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.