Hunnybunnyknits's Reviews > Grave Sight

Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris

F_50x66
Jan 20, 11

Read in January, 2011

This is the second Harper Connelly book I've read, though it is the first series. I find them thoroughly enjoyable, minus the level of discomfort I feel with her relationship choice. I get it, and I "know" that technically it's fine but the way the author writes about it makes me feel uncomfortable. This is also the author of The Southern Vampire books which I really enjoy as great fluffy reads but this is different.

Harper has a gift to find dead bodies, only dead bodies. She isn't a psychic though one of her friends is, and she travels with Tolliver because he keeps the business side of things in order. This book focused more on their past, and traveling back to their home state of Texas. While there for work they deal with the tragedies of their past, solve a couple mysteries and deal with someone gunning for them in the midst of all the sleuthing.

It has a rather sad ending, but it's worth it. I really enjoy the way this author shares the story. I felt like I was a fly on the wall of every place they were present.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Sight.