Jenni's Reviews > Gentlemen Prefer Succubi

Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles

Jan 20, 11

bookshelves: all-kind-of-angels, all-sorts-of-vampire, succubus-succubi-incubi, paranormal, e-books, romance, 1-star
Read on January 20, 2011

I would probably give this book 1.5 star because of Noah. The love triangle between Jackie, Noah and Zane were kind of pissing me off.
Jackie , who were a chubby docent, turned to a succubus with a large craving for sex.
I don't know if it's just me, but I always take a like in the first male lead in a book [if there are a love triangle], and Noah just got in my head.
Jackie and Noah had some steamy sex scenes in the church's confessional and on the couch at Remmy's, and then he got "caught" by some vampire Queen and Jackie just jumped into Zane's arms.
I don't like when a woman doing double with two men. Either you choose Noah or Zane. But she craves for both of them , and she may have stronger feeliongs for Zane then Noah. She gave me the impression that she is just using him to tend for her needs, but I can see that Noah really put Jackie on first and love her. So I though it was kind of unfair to Noah.
So no sequel for me, if Zane is remaining in the book. Jackie and Zane's "attraction" just bother me alot. So it's NO, and end of this story for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gentlemen Prefer Succubi.