Bill Tillman's Reviews > The Creation Dialogues

The Creation Dialogues by J.D. Mitchell

Jan 25, 11

bookshelves: biology, christian, ecosystems, history, non-fiction, reference, science, theology, apologetics
Recommended to Bill by: J.D. Mitchell
Read from January 20 to 25, 2011 — I own a copy

It is a story older than time. The creation as spoken of in Genesis chapters 1-11, our world and our nation were founded upon it. Along comes C. Darwin and we have a battle Creation vs. Evolution, it has taken many forms over the last 150 years.

J.D. Mitchell picks up the challenge posed by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) which attempts to argue for a Christian evolution in a book called: The Evolution Dialogues--Science, Christianity, and the Quest for Understanding.

The first of Creation Dialogues, the Prologue and Chapters 1 & 2 are heavy with scientific language but if you get past this the rest of the book is a delight. Or if you are an analytical thinker its a go from page one. All arguments are laid out in a clear fashion, and it does compare apples with apples.

This book is especially good for High School and College students with biology questions.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Creation Dialogues.

01/20/2011 page 19