Justin Meyer's Reviews > White Star: A Dog On The Titanic

White Star by Marty Crisp

M_50x66
Mar 06, 11

Read from January 20 to February 06, 2011

White Star: A Dog on the Titanic was a very interesting book. I hate reading and not many books keep me attached to them unlike this one. The three main characters are Sam Harris, Star, and Mr. Ismay. Sam is heading back to America with his parents from Germany where his grandparents live. On the Titanic Sam meets Mr. Ismay and his dog Star. Sam asked Mr. Ismay if he could take Star on a walk around the Titanic. Sam and Star become instantly connected. Everyday after that Star is always with Sam. Towards the end of the book Star does something brave to save Sam's life.
This book is one of the very few books I actually enjoyed reading. The reason is because there was action throughout the whole book. I recommend this book to anyone who likes action type books because this book is full of it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Star.

01/20/2011 page 95
01/25/2011 page 141
88.0% "Sam is on a rescue ship and is on his way to the New York Harbor. He is helping a journalist collect stories about the Titanic and what people think. I like the book so far because it has a lot of adventure and it is suspenseful."
02/06/2011 page 160
100.0% "Sam and Star got to the New York harbor and finds his mom and his dad. Sam goes home and when they try to find the real owner of Star they cannot find him. This was a good book and I enjoyed reading it." 1 comment