April's Reviews > My Immortal Assassin

F_50x66
Jan 20, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance-demons-underwo
Read in January, 2011

MY IMMORTAL ASSASSIN by Carolyn Jewel is a paranormal romance present day San Francisco,California.It is the third in "My Immortal Series"( #1 My Wicked Enemy, #2 My Forbidden Desire),but can be read as a stand alone. It is well written with an engaging storyline,that is easy to follow.The characters are engaging,easy to follow and will have you wanting more.It has love, romance,magic,demons,witches,sensuality,dark evil, secrets,humans,revenge,assassin,fighting for peace between the paranormal world and humans. The hero,Durian,is an assassin for the warlord Nikodemus,sexy(superhuman sexy),sworn to protect all mages,was once a mage slave,and will train Gray to master her new gift if she will bind herself to him.The heroine,Grayson(Anna) is beautiful,sexy,was human,made into a mage,kidnapped by the evil mage warlord,Christophe,to have his children,and be his slave.She escapes with some of the evil mage, Christophe's, magic and her own new found magic. Together,Gray and Durian fight the evil mage,are attracted to each other,open themselves up to love, passion, fight to stay alive and join their bodies,mind and souls as one. This is a fast paced,action packed story with suspense,underworld drama,survival and love. If you enjoy paranormal full of magic,evil,demons and a fight for survival between mages,demons, and humans you will enjoy this one,also.Coming in June 2011 from Grand Central Publishing Book 4 in My Immortal Series "My Dangerous Pleasure".This book was received for the purpose of review from Galley books and details can be found at Forever,an imprint of Grand Central Publishing and My Book Addiction and More.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Immortal Assassin.