Blackravens Reviews's Reviews > The Cowboy Poet

The Cowboy Poet by Claire Thompson

Jan 19, 2011

Read in January, 2011

Lace’s Review :

Claire Thompson, author of The Cowboy Poet, is an author that stuns me as she gets better and better with each book. The Cowboy Poet is in my eye, the best M/M romance story of 2010. I found myself curling up and taking in all that Clint and Tyler had to offer.

Claire Thompson never falls short in making the plot of the story flow smoothly. Clint had so much depth that he pulled you in to hear his story. Hence, he and Tyler simply come alive on the page. Although Tyler is battling some demons from the past, if anyone can get him to trust again it will be Clint and the bond they share.

Ms. Thompson touches the heart, tickles the funny bones and ignites passion that will draw you in, and hold you till you turn the last page. In addition, the second string characters just added more to this wonderful story. I adore Jonahs, but he definitely needs a partner. *grin*

All in all, I'd say that The Cowboy Poet is a sexy, touching love story that will remain close to my heart. If you have not sunk your teeth into Claire Thompson’s books, what are you waiting for?

Her men are very lickable. *grin*

Rated 5 Ravens and a Recommended Read if it applies by Lace!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cowboy Poet.