Brandi Doctoroff's Reviews > Sudden Moves

Sudden Moves by Kelli Sue Landon

205455
Jan 30, 11

Read from January 29 to 31, 2011

Kelli Sue Landon tells a story filled with twists and turns at every corner. This book was fast-paced and an easy read. With all of the plot twists I couldn't put the book down because I wanted to know what happened to Katie! Throughout the entire book I was annoyed with Michelle's mom -- she was completely over-powering and often just plain annoying (which is probably exactly how I was supposed to feel about her...but halfway through I was like if we have to hear about Michelle's mom one more time...). I was also a little confused about the book that Michelle lent to Katie. I have plenty of valuables that have been handed down through my family for generations, but I can't see myself lending them out. Especially to someone I didn't really seem to be that good of friends with. It just didn't seem like Michelle had a whole lot of reason to care what happened to Katie. I know she wanted to get her book back, but I didn't feel like their relationship was very well developed. Overall I thought this was a nice, easy read that kept me engaged until the very last sentence.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sudden Moves.